• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Took me awhile to figure out who Elf was

OG is our king

Comment

• Lavine also scored 40. Kwahi had an efficient 33.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        That was pretty hard to watch. Refs tried their best to give it to Utah, but Kyle would not let them.

Seriously though, the reffing was awful in this game. If Gobert got the same treatment as our players, he would've fouled out on loose ball fouls and moving screens alone.
        Oh, to imagine a world where JV could operate with that friendly a whistle.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Christmas is cancelled. Santa just got arrested

Santa just been spotted in LA. Christmas is back.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/chyow
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Cory fused with the IQ of Jose would be such a nice backup
              as well as Jose's shot when he was in his prime

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Lowry is amazing. This team would be a lottery team without him.
                Boy, this offseason could be interesting...

Comment

Wow....So...is keeping a team under 110 now the new under "100" defensive benchmark?
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    That was pretty hard to watch. Refs tried their best to give it to Utah, but Kyle would not let them.

Seriously though, the reffing was awful in this game. If Gobert got the same treatment as our players, he would've fouled out on loose ball fouls and moving screens alone.
                    The judgement on what was incidental contact and what was a foul really leaned to no blood no foul last night. It really varies from crew to crew. Raps started to play more physical after DD gave that "tap" to Lyles..which the hockey guy in me really liked. Ppat really leaned on his covers last night and got the gobert non whistle as well.

Still..how they missed the double dribble on Ingles late in the game was so bad a miss it was funny.
                    Utah looks like the raps did a couple of years ago..young , physically tough team , who plays hard on their home court.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Dec 24, 2016, 10:30 AM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Very solid road win and generally fun/entertaining game. Lowry was unbelievable.

Comment

You're just kidding, right?

AD is the best big man in the league, if he can stay healthy.
                        not kidding! Giannis can basically do everything AD does and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            DeRozan only needs 34 points to pass Bosh. Might do it against Portland on Mon.
                            He probably will. Portland is one of the worst defensive teams in NBA history right now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Thx. That's pretty great. Funny that bebe passes when wide open under the rim but no hesitation on the corner 3. Was the shot clock down?
                              I loved the Lowry lob to bebe in the 4th. So tight. Attacking from half court in transition before the defense is set. Go-go gadget arms!

Comment

• Nvm. Watched again with sound on. 3 sec clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X