No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Q was some of the best D all year.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahha @ fan lol

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Thx. That's pretty great. Funny that bebe passes when wide open under the rim but no hesitation on the corner 3. Was the shot clock down?
          I loved the Lowry lob to bebe in the 4th. So tight. Attacking from half court in transition before the defense is set. Go-go gadget arms!
          That type of play is exactly what Zach Lowe was pointing out Friday- players who seem to have an easy 2 kicking it out for a 3. BTW, he hates it.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Apperantly he hits them consistently in warmups.

I was at the Nets game watching the warm ups. Bebe was in the corner launching a bunch and was ok. He was "ok" because the Turtle was in the other corner sinking everything. Watch out for the Jakob summer 3

Comment

• Omg another 2 day break?!!!
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Omg another 2 day break?!!!
                It's Christmas mate. Raps should thank the NBA, they'll spend their Xmas in Toronto

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  That was pretty hard to watch. Refs tried their best to give it to Utah, but Kyle would not let them.

Seriously though, the reffing was awful in this game. If Gobert got the same treatment as our players, he would've fouled out on loose ball fouls and moving screens alone.
                  The number of times he simply pushed players away from a rebound with one hand on their back was astounding. I saw it four times and twice with a ref standing right there. I think I saw three fouls on players making baskets that should have lead to "And 1" atempts. Inexcusable reffing. And then JV gettign called for touch fouls the other way. SMH. Hard to believe that at least 2 of these refs weren't betting on the spread.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Portland doesn't play D. Look for DeRozan to pass Bosh and give himself some cushion too that game
                    If he does it Monday it will be in at least 120 fewer minutes played I believe.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      as well as Jose's shot when he was in his prime
                      That would mean Cojo is getting a 14 Million per year contract

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        3rd Q was some of the best D all year.

Like, by the Raps? I was not particularly impressed. It was good, but they've certainly had more dominant stretches. The defence by the Jazz in that period was pretty great.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This was a fun game. Frustrating, but fun. JV was killing it but couldn't stay on the floor (the whistle inequality in the JV-Gobert matchup was... odd). Nogueira stepped in nicely, held his own. And Lowry basically won the game all by himself. Nice to see that superstar Lowry can still steal games when he feels like it.

I'll take it - very nice way to start a tough road trip. 1 down, 5 to go.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• All I want for Christmas is for us to stay healthy.

What a brutal day in the NFL...

Mariota, Carr, Lockett broke their legs. What the fuck.

Raps, just stay healthy please.

Comment

• GAME #30: Toronto Raptors 95 - Portland Trailblazers 91

The Raps look to continue their franchise-record away winning streak against the sinking Trailblazers, who have lost 5 in a row and are quickly falling below the red line. Hopefully everyone is able to enjoy their Christmas and the Raptors will come out guns blazing in Rip City.

PROJECTED STARTERS

Will the Raptors offence exploit Portland's weak defense? Will Lowry continue his heroic ways? How wasted will Jack Armstrong be? Find out all this and more, next time on this special holiday edition of Toronto Raptors basketball!

LET'S GO RAPS!!!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Yo, James Bond, you should be resting. There's no work on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X