No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate JV sometimes man. Plays so dumb at times. And misses chippies that he should finish because he refuses to go up strong or just dunk the damn ball
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raps starting SF did not score a point in that half.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Seriously why play Carroll at all? This guy is awful I don't care if he has a good game once out of 10 games.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I hate JV sometimes man. Plays so dumb at times. And misses chippies that he should finish because he refuses to go up strong or just dunk the damn ball
          He needs to catch the ball and lay it in instead of just tipping it in.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Carroll is so fucking awful.
            Lmao all you do it hate on Carroll lol. Like he's bad but damn
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              He needs to catch the ball and lay it in instead of just tipping it in.
              Yup. But at the end of the day he does way more good than bad. It's just the little things at times that annoy me that to me by now he should know or have enough smarts to not make those mistakes.

Comment

• It's unbelievable that we're playing this bad and winning.

Kyle and DeMar need to be much better at handling double teams quicker.

Comment

Lmao all you do it hate on Carroll lol. Like he's bad but damn
                  Did you see that turnover into the 4th row? Lol he makes it very hard to not hate

Comment

Yup. But at the end of the day he does way more good than bad. It's just the little things at times that annoy me that to me by now he should know or have enough smarts to not make those mistakes.
                    Sometimes I think he's just gotten so heavy that elevating to dunk has gotten hard for him lmao
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Dumb foul by Patterson

Comment

• Lol still in holiday mode
                        OG is our king

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Did you see that turnover into the 4th row? Lol he makes it very hard to not hate
                          No he is for sure bad but Carroll playing wel or not really doesn't affect us in terms of winning. He's a very miniscule part of this team in the grand scheme of things. If he plays well that's a bonus but if he plays bad it's not like we struggle to win games. We have norm and Ross so Carroll playing bad doesn't piss me off that much

Comment

• McCollum is killing Toronto

Comment

• Anyone been keeping track of the amount of times DeRozan's been stripped?

Comment

• Its Lowry time

Comment

Working...
                                X