• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Easy W.

Just kidding.
    Jinxed.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Jinxed.

Comment

• My point about usage wasn't to sell Plumlee short, iblastoff. It was to show that no one would have guessed Plumlee was capable of that kind of passing until he had the opportunity. The same goes for what JV might be capable of. We won't ever really see it while the Casey/Kyle/DeMar triumvirate is in place.

I understand where you're coming from but the stats don't change that JV is little more than a garbageman here while Plumlee is an important cog in the Blazers offense. That context is essential for evaluating both players.

Comment

• So from the glass half full side of the house....

1. After perhaps the crappiest shooting night in a long long time the raps should benefit from the law of averages and have a pretty decent night from the floor as they regress in a good way back up to the mean.

2. The god only knows what you'll see game post Christmas is out of the way.

3. No one is hurt .. well maybe Ross's pride is a little nicked up after banging his wrist off the rim but all is well on the medical front.

4. Raps are coming in on a typical days rest with a chance for a practice to get ready for the Warriors.

5. Warriors are smarting after that loss to Cleveland. It meant more to them than to the Lebron's and they coughed it up coming down the stretch in the 4th. Its 50/50 if they pout a little or do they come out flying. I am thinking they will be a little introspective but Raps are going to have weather a couple of serious runs.

6.The W's are good ....but they can be had. Many have tried but the guys who beat them were: Houston with a really good shooting performance ... Memphis,Cleveland and the Spurs who out physicalled them and who knows what the hell happened with the Lakers. Raps can play that physical game.

The Raps will want this more than Warriors... lets see how much more.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Any chance that this is finally the game where Patterson starts? Or are we still going to start PS for logistic reasons?
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Not really interested in watching this game. First game of a back to back. This game should be over by halftime. We should rest DeRozan and Lowry the entire 4th.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Not really interested in watching this game. First game of a back to back. This game should be over by halftime. We should rest DeRozan and Lowry the entire 4th.
                Oh come on we're facing a superteam. No rest for our boys tomorrow. + I've been waiting for b2b for quite a while now.. Although I don't know what day it is or what I suppose to be doing. That fucking bit between Xmas and New Year is cruel for my mind & health

Comment

Not really interested in watching this game. First game of a back to back. This game should be over by halftime. We should rest DeRozan and Lowry the entire 4th.
                  So when we were playing B2B from hell (CLE,GSW) we made a mistake of fighting until final minutes? Give me a brake. Next night is against Phoenix, and it's perfect opportunity to give Norman and Fred more burn.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Oh come on we're facing a superteam. No rest for our boys tomorrow. + I've been waiting for b2b for quite a while now.. Although I don't know what day it is or what I suppose to be doing. That fucking bit between Xmas and New Year is cruel for my mind & health
                    This is a looooooong road trip. Resting Lowry and DeRozan is the right thing to do in this game. They have absolutely no chance of winning this game.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is a looooooong road trip. Resting Lowry and DeRozan is the right thing to do in this game. They have absolutely no chance of winning this game.
                      Yes, this is how a professional organization approaches its business. Good grief.

Comment

• Lol just lie down before the might of golden state like feeble old men? Fuck that man.

Comment

• Yeah, it's ok for the popospurs, or the cavabrons, who have proven their worth in the past. The raptors are still in he infancy stages of being elite. We need to keep swinging haymakers at the heavyweights ahead of us, eventually one will land.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There's an app that will let you know when we have a winnable game so you can resume being interested. It's called Bandwag, just look for the little white flag.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                              Lol just lie down before the might of golden state like feeble old men? Fuck that man.
                              Meh.

Sometimes the Spurs rest their top guys even against top teams. Who can forget them resting their big guns on a nationally televised game against the Miami Lebrons?

Not saying the Raps should, but you don't win anything in December. If they were going to take such an approach, this wouldn't be a bad game to do it.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Meh.

Sometimes the Spurs rest their top guys even against top teams. Who can forget them resting their big guns on a nationally televised game against the Miami Lebrons?

Not saying the Raps should, but you don't win anything in December. If they were going to take such an approach, this wouldn't be a bad game to do it.
                                thats BS. spurs 'big guns' were already in talks of retirement even back then. duncan and manu were already 36!! thats hardly equatable to any player on the raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X