Comment

• Merry Christmas from Zach Lowe

Comment

• Ed Malloy is reffing this game tonight.. ugh

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Ed Malloy is reffing this game tonight.. ugh

Comment

• "The National Basketball Association (NBA) has agreed to set up a union “hotline,” for players, as part of the new collective bargaining agreement between the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA).

Starting next season, players can complain about specific officiating decisions or the referees themselves via a new telephone hotline and a monthly report that will be sent to the league, according to CBS Sports."

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              "The National Basketball Association (NBA) has agreed to set up a union “hotline,” for players, as part of the new collective bargaining agreement between the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA).

Starting next season, players can complain about specific officiating decisions or the referees themselves via a new telephone hotline and a monthly report that will be sent to the league, according to CBS Sports."
              can you imagine the poor intern that gets that job? lol

Comment

• ""We went six games with the NBA champions. We won a franchise record in games. We accomplished so much. And it seems we still don't get our just due, like it was an accident," the All-Star shooting guard recently told David Aldridge of NBA.com.

"We've been getting better every single year. And I think that's been our motivation every time we go out there and play, no matter who we play against. We are a team that should be respected like all the other top teams in the league."

The Raptors are proving so far this season that their 56-win campaign last year wasn't a fluke. At 22-8, they're currently on pace for an even higher win total, and boast the highest offensive rating not only in the league right now, but of all time.

"

Comment

"The National Basketball Association (NBA) has agreed to set up a union “hotline,” for players, as part of the new collective bargaining agreement between the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA).

The more they do shit like this, the more it looks like the league is rigged. That 2 minute report shit did nothing. Fake transparency
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 2 hours and 15 mins.

Comment

• I blame Dell Curry.

Comment

• Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          Merry Christmas from Zach Lowe

listened twice

great stuff

Sounds like they think JV is done here

Comment

• Leafs-Panthers. What a game!

Comment

I'm taking Raptors +8.5 spread.
                              i'm buying in at +9.5!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                i'm buying in at +9.5!
                                Yup. I have a feeling blowout is coming though (or Raps win). Blowout or Raps win

Comment

Working...
                                X