X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    He also blocked zaza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's great! I don't give a shit if he lets him get a bucket afterwards. That's just padding stats...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Man JV has been so bad of late. Also this was a stupid game to start Pascal. You can't start him against elite teams. Oh well
      worked okay last month

Comment

• I think we should hope we don't get any more national games. It clearly gets to us.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          JV was clearly hacked and should have went to the line for 2
          That may be true. But he needs to finish both layups he has now missed. Both were easy finishes.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Derozan huckin long 2s over arms awesome
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Forfeit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• 30 point deficit incoming

Comment

• Carroll would pass up a fucking open shot for a stepback midrange J. WTF

Comment

• Damn

Comment

• JV is completely useless this game! He can't score for his life. He's a liability on defense with his slow mobility.

Comment

• Bring in Bruno

Comment

• you cannot beat GS without shooting from inside. you have to force them to run half-court offence, which means you need to force them to gang-rebound. only way to do that is to go inside and take shots from 2 feet.

Comment

• This team is too savage you can't leave 3 guys open for an inch of air up to 26 feet out. Curry can hit from 40 ft lol stupid
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• welll this is just ridiculous

Comment

• Clearly on the 50/50 flip Warriors sulk/dominate after losing to Cavs it came up feast on Raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X