Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I dig the Lowry/DeRozan/Powell/Ross/ and either JV or Bebe lineups. That's what's going to get it done tonight.
    Carroll is absolute crap -- he isn't his Atlanta self, we need to stop playing him over Powell...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Feels like forever since we've had jack..god I miss jack
      Anyone know why the Jack to Leo ratio is so wide? Lol

Comment

• Hey Skip, you still watching? You want to tweet something now or do you have all your fingers up your a**?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          JV with only 7 minutes. i get hes now a 'situational player' but jesus, whats the point of him anymore.
          need him until Poeltl develops, so another year and a half -- I smell trade down the line.

Comment

• Man we sank that three, but why is it so hard to your big when he's completely open on the roll???

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              JV with only 7 minutes. i get hes now a 'situational player' but jesus, whats the point of him anymore.
              Naw against this team you cannot play him unless Zaza is on the floor. He will get torched.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                Hey Skip, you still watching? You want to tweet something now or do you have all your fingers up your a**?
                he;s probably at a massage parlour somewhere.

Comment

Hey Skip, you still watching? You want to tweet something now or do you have all your fingers up your a**?
                  Careful Gs can and will.put up points In te blink of am eye
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Whats the other broadcast saying?

The fact IceCream hasn't come up yet is a plus for ours.

Comment

• wow down by 10 now.

Comment

• Zaza scoring hurts -- cause you know they still have Curry and Thompson.

Comment

Nothing short of a 3 peat with nothing but sweeps will make the idiots shut up

Comment

• Raps are just hitting their shots now...

Comment

• Zazas only facial expression: the "big dumb ogre look"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Leo is right about one thing, Raptors do not give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X