No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey only leaves JV in games he's playing like shit wtf..

Comment

• If we started Patterson in the first place we would have been better off. Still would have lost but yea. Can't get down 20 and expect to win.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Jv is horrible tonight. And a lot of nights lately. And I'm a fan of his
        maybe becoming disgruntled by lack of touches... who knows.

Comment

• Get a haircut JV. Like right now.Leave the arena, go to the nearest barber shop and get a fucking haircut.

Comment

• Durant is my most hated player now. If it can't be us I hope lebron punks them again
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Where the fuck is ross and powell!?!?!??!

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                First Kobe + Shaq

Then San Antonio

Then Boston

Then Miami

Then Golden State

oh and MJ + Pip, showtime lakers, the Dream and Clyde, im missing some
                Far more annoying though when the supposed heir to the throne pussies out to join a team that already won a ring and likely would have if a laundry list didn't prevent a second ie/ their MVP wasn't playing hurt, lost Draymond for game 5, their starting C was injured out of the series and their defensive stopper Iggy was playing hurt.....

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  We keep getting close enough for me to regain a slight bit of hope and then GSW scores like 8 straight
                  Pretty much every golden state game goes that way, to be fair. Either that or blowout

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Kyle is the only one playing well the odd piece of non perfection from him is ok
                    Oh agreed. But that dumb play now has us down almost 20 again.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Casey only leaves JV in games he's playing like shit wtf..
                      Gives Casey validation when he does bench him lol

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        Where the fuck is ross and powell!?!?!??!
                        Good question bruh

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          Where the fuck is ross and powell!?!?!??!
                          Casey is waiting for the right time....when the game is completely and totally out of reach.

Comment

• T ross came in 9 minutes too late.

Comment

• Bebe would have moved that ball. PLEASE take out JV please!

Comment

• Bebe also should play the rest of the game

Comment

Working...
                                X