Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Get a haircut JV. Like right now.Leave the arena, go to the nearest barber shop and get a fucking haircut.
    Not every barbershop has a bowl large enough to surround that melon.

Comment

• How the fuck is that a fuckin no call.

Comment

• Man I hate playing against GS and CLE. The refs suck their dicks so often.... How was that not a foul on Kyle?

Comment

• Man Im sick of Casey as coach... any doorknob can see Carroll is useless out there while Ross has the hot hand -- is Ross that old he can go hard for 2 straight games? FOR FUDGE SAKESSSSS F F F!!

Comment

• The Warriors announcers are morons. On Ross: "Does he remind you of DeRozan a little bit?"

Comment

• Its tough to watch when the home team is getting beat.. but its especially hard when Leo keeps pumping Golden States tires every chance he gets.. .I don't expect Tommy Hiehnson analysis...but Leo just keeps thumping the other teams tub making me dislike him more if its possible...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                How the fuck is that a fuckin no call.
                If that happened to Curry it would be a Flagrant 2
                OG is our king

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Man Im sick of Casey as coach... any doorknob can see Carroll is useless out there while Ross has the hot hand -- is Ross that old he can go hard for 2 straight games? FOR FUDGE SAKESSSSS F F F!!
                  He plays the "respect the vet" thing out all season. Only in the playoffs does he get a little more "desperate"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Far more annoying though when the supposed heir to the throne pussies out to join a team that already won a ring and likely would have if a laundry list didn't prevent a second ie/ their MVP wasn't playing hurt, lost Draymond for game 5, their starting C was injured out of the series and their defensive stopper Iggy was playing hurt.....
                    fair

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      The Warriors announcers are morons. On Ross: "Does he remind you of DeRozan a little bit?"
                      lmao smdh

SG for the Raptors...right on the money!

Comment

• That would not have been a block if JV was in the game. I don't mean to hate on him and I know overall he's still better than Bebe but I'm starting to agree with some people on this board that he just doesn't fit our team the way it's constructed and how we play. We need a defensive C on this team because we don't use our C offensively anyway and our guards get beat a lot so we need someone to make up for their mistakes.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          If that happened to Curry it would be a Flagrant 2
                          Flagrant 2 + 50k fine for touching the golden boy. Don't you love how Curry got that soft call on his jumper then DeRozan comes right back with that and gets nothing? Lol

Comment

• No lowry...shows over.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Why is CuJo back in the game!!

Comment

• Ice cream is the new salami and cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X