• Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    "JYD 2.0"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd rather have jerome Williams any day
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Carroll was brought in to be our 3rd best player..He's getting schooled by a sophomore 2nd rounder

Comment

• Lol they're still shooting 70%

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Their offense is highly evolved, they would destroy the 89 pistons. In recent history, only jordan or leBron could beat a team like this. Or shaq and Kobe combined.
          All of those teams would get killed by the modern teams. Lebrons Cavs or GS would kill all of those teams. Besides just the pure advances in training methods. This is the game evolved. I don't know if I like that frankly but there is no team in NBA history who has a good enough perimeter defence to beat this team.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Ok. Good night y'all... gotta wake up in 3 hours.
            Just read this before bed... Fuck.

Comment

• Where's the Brazilian Durant and Canadian Curry aka Heslip to save the day?!

Comment

• I giving us one more run and then I'm going to bed. Can't wait to read Dan H go off about our lineups later. But he is absolutely right. We would have still lost though.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ok I get kyle needs to rest, but why still cojo over powell?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Carroll was brought in to be our 3rd best player..He's getting schooled by a sophomore 2nd rounder
                    He just needs some more burn in the D-League.

Comment

• Cory...anybody want to see me dribble? I sure can dribble. I'm a dribbling machine. Oh it's the end of the shot clock? Oh well...

Comment

• Carroll AND cojo and no powell. You're awesome casey

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          That would not have been a block if JV was in the game. I don't mean to hate on him and I know overall he's still better than Bebe but I'm starting to agree with some people on this board that he just doesn't fit our team the way it's constructed and how we play. We need a defensive C on this team because we don't use our C offensively anyway and our guards get beat a lot so we need someone to make up for their mistakes.
                          Sure, but how we play doesn't seem to actually work against the best teams, though.

add to that the fact that we also:

-are starting a clearly overmatched/unprepared rookie (no offence, he'll be a great bench guy but siakam should be nowhere near a starting lineup)

-are starting a useless, crocked Demarre Carroll

-are turning Joseph from an unselfish player to a mindless over-dribbling shitty Lou-Will clone

-required herculean efforts from JV and Biyombo on both ends to survive the first 2 playoff rounds against worse opponents

is this really the type of play we want to commit to?

I think nobody is untouchable on this team, if a JV trade returns value then you do it but I don't think you can actually trade for as much value as you could unlock by improving the team's overall approach from within.

Comment

• thats not a foul.. durant fell down... again..

but kyle gets jammed up coming down the lane and thats a play on....

eddie effing malloy... may you rot in zebra hell for eternity..
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Durant wasn't even fouled his lanky ass fell down

Comment

• The crunch time whistle has arrived. Raptors got a lot of cute first quarter calls when we were down 20

Comment

Working...
                                X