No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big reach here, but can our D go full 2003-2004 defense in GSW tonight in the final 6 mins?

Comment

• And then he shows these 3 minute streches where he's Atlanta carroll
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Man if we get to the Finals, we are going to be a door mat in Golden State
        Love Raptors but you won't need to worry about that. We won't be getting to the finals. If I had a million dollars I would bet it. We are still too many notches below Cleveland. And if Cleveland can beat this ridiculously good team we have no hope. I'm cool with that though. As long as we get to the ECFs with hopefully more ease this year and play Cleveland tougher than we did last season I'm good.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Let's just troll till the end....troll them so hard that these poshy GSW fans shit on their white drawers

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Oh 100%. I just know caseys gonna keep running him out there so I have to pull for him to get better
            Agreed. Hopefully he finds himself before the playoffs. That's all I want. Because we won't be able to trade him.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Let's GOOOO!

Comment

• Carroll!?!?! Where have you been man! This is what we signed! Been a beast the last 5 minutes
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

A big reach here, but can our D go full 2003-2004 defense in GSW tonight in the final 6 mins?
                  Why, yes, yes it can.

Keep asking you are on a roll.

Comment

• Troll till the friggin end boys

Comment

• Scrabbling defense to the rescue.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

A big reach here, but can our D go full 2003-2004 defense in GSW tonight in the final 6 mins?
                        Need Kevin O'Neill
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• whats scary is even in the final 3 minutes, this could still be a blowout loss.

Comment

• This Carroll is worth 15 mill and then some

Comment

closed to 5 with 3 to go... wonder if the chicken ass shimy king is thinking about the lead they coughed up in cleveland....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Wow!!!! How!!!!! This team man. One thing I will ALWAYS give them is they play hard until literally the very end.

Comment

Working...
                                X