No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great defense 2pat! Curry all cocky thought he could shimmy shake this big in front of him, sorry steph you aint that special
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I still remember Bill Burr dissing Curry and saying he's built like a Muppet

Comment

• I'm glad we fought till the end but I'm tired of these moral victories man. We NEED to start beating these elite teams because we can. Us constantly losing by like 6 to them is proof. We just either play the wrong players or play stupid or miss open shots every time we play these teams
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I just want a win, or a loss from a game winner from either Curry or Durant

Comment

• Derozan fucking CHOKED man. Missed Ross on a wide open cut plus other boneheaded mistakes

Comment

• no foul on green.. but it was a foul by durant on demar...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• go fuck yourself derozan

Comment

• Lowry should be taking these clutch shots, not DD
                  OG is our king

Comment

• out of ammo....fuck it, ECF treadmill until we draft Kawhi in the 20s

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I'm glad we fought till the end but I'm tired of these moral victories man. We NEED to start beating these elite teams because we can. Us constantly losing by like 6 to them is proof. We just either play the wrong players or play stupid or miss open shots every time we play these teams
                      It's quite obvious were just not quite there. A 3rd all star is needed. The 2 we have need help

Comment

• You would think that Demar would realize by now that you can't win against GS and CLE relying on the refs. They will swallow their whistle cuz they're in their pockets. He himself even said that Raps don't get the respect they deserve, so no point trying to drive and get contact.

Comment

• Jesus DeRozan you fucking ball hog....just blew 3 straight possessions and essentially the game.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Lowry should be taking these clutch shots, not DD
                            Also ross who was a beast tonight

Comment

• we could have made a game of it if Derozan didnt go full out selfish mode

Comment

• Of Course the refs call a foul when the game is pointless.....

Comment

Working...
                                X