Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe wrote: View Post
    Demar had been playing Better than Kyle throughout the game.
    Whaaat game were you watching
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      When was the last time we beat a team with a better record than us?
      when your the 4th best team in the league you only get so many chances....
      we get another in san antonio last game of the road trip...next week..
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• We better not lose to Phoenix tomorrow
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I don't think that should count
          agree

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            But see this is the problem. DeMar can't play off the ball. When he's playing like shit we're done
            He doesn't need to play off the ball we just need to be more creative than pick and roll with Lowry at the top of the key.

Or just not go down 25 in the first quarter

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
              Demar had been playing Better than Kyle throughout the game.
              What game were you watching?

Comment

We better not lose to Phoenix tomorrow
                Fuck man...your magic couldn't let us get past that bitch of a 5 point hump.....

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  we could have made a game of it if Derozan didnt go full out selfish mode
                  Hopefully he looks at the tape and learns from it. You never gets calls against elite teams down the stretch. At least he didn't take long 2s like he used to.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    when your the 4th best team in the league you only get so many chances....
                    we get another in san antonio last game of the road trip...next week..
                    Yeah but we've lost 3 times to Cleveland and both games to GSW this year. It just kinda sucks when we're elite against non-Sacramento based teams but always fall short against the big boys.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Whaaat game were you watching
                      Same one as you where derozan had more points in less shots than Kyle until those final three possessions

Comment

• well we/they caused 20 TOs to keep us in it

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          That game was over in the 1st.
                          That I agree with though. It's easy to blame Demar now but we played like shit majority and of the game and he was on of only Kyle and Ross who played well tonight overall.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yeah but we've lost 3 times to Cleveland and both games to GSW this year. It just kinda sucks when we're elite against non-Sacramento based teams but always fall short against the big boys.
                            Sully....he ..is the KEY!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              That game was over in the 1st.
                              Actually it wasn't. Before that final bucket by Steph it was 111 - 119....3 possessions even all 2s would make it a 2pt game, if we hit a couple of 3s (ie Lowry or Ross aka the guys who were hitting their shots) and a 2, its a tie game...all 3ptrs, we win.

DeMar blew 3 straight possessions...so no it was over that tunnel vision.

Comment

• This game was never close. Raps were resilient as always but GSW has too many horses.

Comment

Working...
                                X