• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Ross on the fast break!
    OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• Raps started playing well after they subbed in Ross and PP for DC and Siakam.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I'm talking about his COURT AWARENESS not his defense. Defensively, JV isn't really any better than Bargs.
          oh GTFO with your exaggerations. Bargnani was quite possibly the worst big man to ever play the game, in terms of defense. JV is nowhere even close to that.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• PHX stupidly taking in Chandler and Knight, they are really far from blowing their shit-hole up

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                I'm talking about his COURT AWARENESS not his defense. Defensively, JV isn't really any better than Bargs.

Comment

• Anyone else listening to the Suns feed and finding the sound mix really bad? I can barely hear the announcers over the crowd/game noise on my stream.

Comment

• I love how public $$ pushed Total Points for this game from 219.5 to 224.5. Bookies are winning tonight BIG! Not from me though

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Anyone else listening to the Suns feed and finding the sound mix really bad? I can barely hear the announcers over the crowd/game noise on my stream.
                      I just can't stand listening to the game on radio. Fuck that.

Comment

• 0 for 9 from 3. We have 7 steals and 8 FG's.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Burger Kings sucks

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            I just can't stand listening to the game on radio. Fuck that.
                            No, I mean I'm watching the Suns TV feed (on my computer), but the sound mix on it is really bad.

Comment

• Masai!!! Listen y'all.. he'll tell us NOTHING.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                                No, I mean I'm watching the Suns TV feed (on my computer), but the sound mix on it is really bad.
                                Oh I'm sorry. No idea.

Try this feed, Raps coverage

http://nowfeed2all.eu/watch/497229/2...o-raptors.html

Comment

Working...
                                X