No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen Cory play this bad man. What happened to this guy. It's like he lost all his IQ in one year. It's crazy. He always over dribbled but now he has no sense either. He's such a liability now. Smh.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Is it time to trade Cory yet? Me thinks so
      for a 2nd round pick, just so I don't see his inefficient ass

Comment

• Joseph hurt himself on that play too...

Comment

• If we had our way, half of the roster would be traded by now.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Wow. 5 comments about the charge. None about JV's post move bucket. Hard for Corey to know Bledsoe was set with Siakam in the way

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I have never seen Cory play this bad man. What happened to this guy. It's like he lost all his IQ in one year. It's crazy. He always over dribbled but now he has no sense either. He's such a liability now. Smh.
              Casey took the Spur out of him.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                Don't think we can call someone up without cutting someone from the roster, as we've got 15.
                Cut Corey then.....

Comment

Poor man's Lou Will.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I wouldn't mind what so ever.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cojo for Noel

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Casey took the Spur out of him.
                        Lol well he wasn't this dumb last season under Casey so I don't know if it's all Caseys fault.

Comment

• I wish Casey had the balls and rested his players last game. I would have rested Demar and Kyle.

Being a realist, they weren't gonna come out of yesterdays game with a win and they didn't. Now the whole team is looking burnt, and we have possibly 2 injuries (Pat and now Cojo).

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Lol well he wasn't this dumb last season under Casey so I don't know if it's all Caseys fault.
                            takes time to learn the casey. remember how freely we were passing after the gay trade?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              If we had our way, half of the roster would be traded by now.
                              Exaggerate more please lol

99.9% of the time it's Corey (or Delon because we can use a PG in a trade), Carroll or JV that's suggested. I don't see any issue with any of the 3 being traded.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Poor man's Lou Will.
                                Don't insult Lou Will like that, Lou can actually shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X