• Greatest offense in NBA history

Comment

• My God we look terrible.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Carroll should never play.
            Fixed.

Comment

• Don't tell me Patterson was this important for the offense too.

Comment

• i don't give a flying fuck what the numbers say, this is a HORRENDOUS offence from a tactical standpoint

Comment

• The raps offence has gone south fast. Jack was correct about the ball moving. When the ball moves they okay we'll and are a treat to watch. When the ball doesn't move they are frustrating to watch and they are less likely to win. It's also a terrible habit if you want to challenge teams like Cleveland or Golden state

Comment

• im not watching the game. what happened to patterson? just saw some stuff about him being injured?

Comment

• Yea we look out of sorts. Ugh! This team can be so frustrating
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hey, at least we get a bigger Siakam/Bebe sample size for DanH!

Comment

• Glad we exhausted our guys trying to comeback from a blowout

Comment

• We're worse than that juicy fruit commercial right now
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Don't tell me Patterson was this important for the offense too.
                              Coming out of the half, Nick Nursery was talking about increasing the amount of ball movement. So far this quarter, zero ball movement- iso Demar has reared it's head

Comment

• what a fucking disgrace. GSW is the 2015 ill-fated Portland run that starts the collapse

Comment

Working...
                                X