• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Siakam hit the rookie wall
    Ran right into it and has been knocked out. For a couple of weeks now

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Patterson hasn't played since the middle of the 2nd. Is he injured ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lmao I'm negative but man some of y'all are overreacting lmao. All of sudden the team is complete shit to everyone and everyone needs to be traded and our offense was a fluke lol.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Super small lets go
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            the only reason that our offence is so highly rated is because we don't turn the ball over, because we never pass, and Lowry and Demar were playing above their heads. regression to the mean will crush our team.
            Tell us how you really feel.....lol

Comment

• Unfortunately they just needed YET ANOTHER FUCKING REMINDER that they need to move the ball to be successful. The ball needs to zip around. They need to not play ISO / hero ball that permiates throughout the team. Happens over and over again. They play the right way. They're successful. They believe the hype and believe that they should get theirs a little more, unload the clip, those are shots that normally fall etc.

It's so frustrating that they are so slow to learn. It is also frustrating that DC doesn't call them out for it,
              specifically. He does for defence. Not switching. How about selfish offence. Hero ball? Horrible to fucking watch rat ball that I could watch at any playground? Please tell them never a fucking gain. That you will never amount to shit that way. And all the people that think Demar ain't shit will continue to think he ain't shit given that type of selfish play.

Steve Kerr calls out Steph fucking Curry. Can DC call out Demar?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Lmao I'm negative but man some of y'all are overreacting lmao. All of sudden the team is complete shit to everyone and everyone needs to be traded and our offense was a fluke lol.
                our offence isn't a fluke as long as lowry and derozan play at historic efficiency levels, so there's that.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Lmao I'm negative but man some of y'all are overreacting lmao. All of sudden the team is complete shit to everyone and everyone needs to be traded and our offense was a fluke lol.
                  Why do some of you keep saying this?!

Again the same names get mentioned (Corey, Carroll and JV) not "everyone" or "half the team" lol

Comment

• Playing Antman ball
                    OG is our king

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Why do some of you keep saying this?!

Again the same names get mentioned (Corey, Carroll and JV) not "everyone" or "half the team" lol
                      Time to trade everyone and tank

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        Unfortunately they just needed YET ANOTHER FUCKING REMINDER that they need to move the ball to be successful. The ball needs to zip around. They need to not play ISO / hero ball that permiates throughout the team. Happens over and over again. They play the right way. They're successful. They believe the hype and believe that they should get theirs a little more, unload the clip, those are shots that normally fall etc.

It's so frustrating that they are so slow to learn. It is also frustrating that DC doesn't call them out for it,
                        specifically. He does for defence. Not switching. How about selfish offence. Hero ball? Horrible to fucking watch rat ball that I could watch at any playground? Please tell them never a fucking gain. That you will never amount to shit that way. And all the people that think Demar ain't shit will continue to think he ain't shit given that type of selfish play.

Steve Kerr calls out Steph fucking Curry. Can DC call out Demar?
                        Meh. Speaking of overreaction.

Raptors looked tired. That's really the story of this game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Playing Antman ball

Comment

• I can't imagine this team without Kyle.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              I can't imagine this team without Kyle.
                              a false hope Colangelo-like team

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X