No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every possible Lowry + Bench lineup seems to get the job done.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      The Toronto Lowrys....we're nothing without him.
      no shame they are admitting that.

What do you call the Clippers? I call them the Pauly Floppers

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Meh. Speaking of overreaction.

Raptors looked tired. That's really the story of this game.
        How is what I said an over reaction? I might be overly frustrated. But they played terrible in Portland too. Terrible stylistically. Same at GS. This is a pattern. Been repeated over and over again. If you don't see it, fair enough.

It's not that they lose it's how they play. And one often had an impact on the other. If they played beautifully tonight or in Portland or against GS and just ran in to hot shooting I'd be fine with it. It'd suck, but I wouldn't be making the same comments. In fact I've only been moved to share my frustrations since the Portland game.

So if you can't tell the difference that's on you dude. But keep commenting.

Comment

• Small ball till death my friends!

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            no shame they are admitting that.

What do you call the Clippers? I call them the Pauly Floppers
            We're seriously so much like the Clippers...top teams in the NBA that are nothing without their PGs.

Comment

• Fuck what's up with Ross not able to hit big shots anymore?

Comment

• Keep DeMar benched.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  Keep DeMar benched.
                  nope

Comment

• there goes the momentum...................

Comment

• Bring DeRozan in for Siakam
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        How is what I said an over reaction? I might be overly frustrated. But they played terrible in Portland too. Terrible stylistically. Same at GS. This is a pattern. Been repeated over and over again. If you don't see it, fair enough.

It's not that they lose it's how they play. And one often had an impact on the other. If they played beautifully tonight or in Portland or against GS and just ran in to hot shooting I'd be fine with it. It'd suck, but I wouldn't be making the same comments. In fact I've only been moved to share my frustrations since the Portland game.

So if you can't tell the difference that's on you dude. But keep commenting.
                        If you want to see beauty you should check out beauty pageants. Beautiful!

Sometimes you have to grind out games. It's basketball....It's about the W.

Comment

• Demar comes in for Powell instead of Cojo...Typical Casey.

Comment

• I wonder if there is room in Lou Lamarillo's basement for Corey Joseph.... Lou has a few guys chained up never going to see the light of day down there... hope there is room for the turnover bad decision machine that is joseph
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Why can't we play a 4th quarter like Utah tonight?

Comment

• DeMar in for Powell? Really Casey?? Get Cory and Siakam out of here

Comment

Working...
                                X