• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take out Corey...

Comment

• Thats game

Comment

• I fucking hate it when Cory Joseph just dribbles for 10 seconds at the top of the key doing nothing.....!

Comment

• Really? Gonna take out Powell instead of Joseph?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Demar comes in for Powell instead of Cojo...Typical Casey.
            Casey is an idiot. Also Pascal is still in for what reason I don't know.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Oh mai gahd
              OG is our king

Comment

• 9 points out of our asses in 90 seconds?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  If you want to see beauty you should check out beauty pageants. Beautiful!

Sometimes you have to bring out games. It's basketball....It's about the W.
                  Ha. Ok. I should expect nothing less from a Mourinho fan

It's that the impact of them not moving the ball often results in them not playing well and that often results in them losing. It's a cause and effect thing.

Comment

• As usual, people aren't paying attention. DeRozan usually sits the first 6 mins of the 2nd and 4th quarter. Don't like it but it is what it is.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Of course....smdh....every damn time we get close we make a boneheaded play.

Comment

• every elite team gets one Vegas defying loss right?

Comment

• We literally have settled for quick 3s every time down the floor. Haven't run not one play. Smh.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I really wish Casey would put Norm back in for CoJo

Comment

• What looked like a football followed by what also was a travel for the 3

Comment

• Watching Corey is like getting teeth pulled, you just have to hope the dentist doesn't suck and kill you and it's out of your control too

Comment

Working...
                                X