Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Yes because we don't need even more blowbys on defence.

#TRADEJV
    Explain me how blowbys are JV's fault though?

Comment

• 2 ugly wins. 2 ugly losses.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Siakam has found his ceiling...
        5 minutes to start... and then wait for garbage time....
        with no patterson after he got dinged....the lack of depth at the 4 is catching up to them....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Man, that's gotta be a serious blow to your confidence. You're the starting C of your team, and you barely see the floor in the 4th quarter, even when one of the other bigs is injured.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Jv benched again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            And played Siakam at C who played terribly and Bebe who also hasn't played well...Typical Casey.

Comment

• Why did we bring DeMar off the bench again?!

Comment

• good night.... at least this won't hurt like the Sacramento game

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  rocwell, you know that everything is JV's fault.

Comment

• I mean, a trade for JV has to be coming right? Why do we even have him?
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Get out the salami and cheese baby! This game is over.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        I mean, a trade for JV has to be coming right? Why do we even have him?
                        dont see how masai keeps both JV and Casey in the same team at this point. Casey has no idea how to utilize anyone outside of Lowry and Demar.

Comment

• Worst loss of the season

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            The point is he has cinderblocks for feet that he can't recover defensively.

Comment

• We have played sooooooo dumb tonight. Like sooooo dumb. The amount of quick bad shots we took when we actually got a stop is crazy. I'm so glad we lost this game just so we can learn we can't keep thinking we can just make a comeback every time. Play properly from the beginning and don't take any team lightly. Casey says it all the time but we don't seem to listen
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                Ha. Ok. I should expect nothing less from a Mourinho fan

It's that the impact of them not moving the ball often results in them not playing well and that often results in them losing. It's a cause and effect thing.
                                Hey "big boi"..... you're clearly an emotional guy so I'll let your "Mourinho fan" comment pass this time.... But you talk about beauty so much I think you should get into those pageants. You'll really enjoy it... not this grind it out hard nosed basketball stuff....

Comment

Working...
                                X