X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bebe really just passed up a layup I'm done

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Watch him get traded and average 20 and 10 somewhere else.
      Doesn't really matter when he can't handle the pace of the league defensively.

Comment

• Yup this was a horrible loss. As someone else said we better step it the fuck up after getting some rest
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So trade JV then. If we're not even going to use him, he's just a benchwarmer at this point.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            He is not in there because the pace at which the game is being played at is too fast for him to be effective on either end of the floor...Raps are down and have to push the pace and he doesn't fit with that.....

Its becoming harder and harder to find minutes for JV .. some of it is game situation and some of it is him... he really hasn't come out loaded for bear in too many games this year...
            Except pushing the pace really didn't help. Couple of bad turnovers on the fastbreak leading to the Suns scoring. Thats how Casey is though, he tries to beat the other team at their own game instead of forcing them to change up their style of play.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Man, that's gotta be a serious blow to your confidence. You're the starting C of your team, and you barely see the floor in the 4th quarter, even when one of the other bigs is injured.
              It's been four years of confidence-busting. The excited rookie we had in JV is pretty much dead.

Funny thing is, Masai's waited so long to do anything about it, we'd probably be selling low at this point.

Comment

• I'm really interested to see if Masai has the balls to trade JV now.

Comment

• Happy new years everyone. We're playing on New Year's day.. so yeah.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    I'm really interested to see if Masai has the balls to trade JV now.
                    Lol. It's not about having balls. It's about the right deal. Otherwise we'll get James Dolan(ed).

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Yup this was a horrible loss. As someone else said we better step it the fuck up after getting some rest
                      Saw this loss coming from a miles away.

The right thing to do last night was to rest their top players.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The relationship with JV is just clearly not working out.

Casey absolutely refuses to use him consistently offensively and he's a liability defensively.

It's really too bad...and bad that if we at least used him offensively his asking price in a trade would have been MUCH better than it is now.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Saw this loss coming from a miles away.

The right thing to do last night was to rest their top players.
                          And this would've been a loss anyway We were due for adversity mate.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Happy new years everyone. We're playing on New Year's day.. so yeah.
                            DeMar and Norm guaranteed to be hung over being back home.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              It's been four years of confidence-busting. The excited rookie we had in JV is pretty much dead.

Funny thing is, Masai's waited so long to do anything about it, we'd probably be selling low at this point.
                              This is MU style. He is very patient and sometimes to the fault.

JV and TR experience has failed now.JV does not match our playing style and TR is just too inconsistent.

Will MU trade them ?Probably not. This is not his style.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I am not sure there is a trade market for a "traditional centre" at this point....
                                I really can't think of a deal involving a C in the last couple years.. ....
                                Howard signed as a FA ... Mozgov did....
                                Anyone have an example of C going in a trade ?
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X