Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    So trade JV then. If we're not even going to use him, he's just a benchwarmer at this point.
    Now you see the light!? Some of us Have been saying this for a while now.....it comes down to fit.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      He is not in there because the pace at which the game is being played at is too fast for him to be effective on either end of the floor...Raps are down and have to push the pace and he doesn't fit with that.....

Its becoming harder and harder to find minutes for JV .. some of it is game situation and some of it is him... he really hasn't come out loaded for bear in too many games this year...
      What great long-term vision we showed when we we decided to turn him into Roy fucking Hibbert

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        It's been four years of confidence-busting. The excited rookie we had in JV is pretty much dead.

Funny thing is, Masai's waited so long to do anything about it, we'd probably be selling low at this point.
        Yea, he has no confidence at all. He's afraid to even take a mid range jumper now. We killed his confidence. Just trade him and give him a fresh start.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          And this would've been a loss anyway We were due for adversity mate.
          How? they looked tired tonight. Suns played like complete shit but we still lost.

A well rested KL and DD would've made a huge difference.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Now you see the light!? Some of us Have been saying this for a while now.....it comes down to fit.
            You just straight up hate him man. Don't pull this bullshit "fit" narrative. Just say you don't like him nobody is gonna beat you up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

No...we have completely different interpretations.

You want to trade him because you think he's a trash player. I think he's a good player, just used horribly.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                How? they looked tired tonight. Suns played like complete shit but we still lost.

A well rested KL and DD would've made a huge difference.
                Honestly, DD and KL didn't look that tired imo. Other guys were late on everything, grabbing their shorts, JV was out of gas early (5 mins in) in 1st quarter.

DD and KL, they looked okay.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  This is MU style. He is very patient and sometimes to the fault.

JV and TR experience has failed now.JV does not match our playing style and TR is just too inconsistent.

Will MU trade them ?Probably not. This is not his style.
                  Ross actually hasn't been that bad this year....if anything he's reversed his pattern which was a couple of great games and 7-8 terrible ones, now it's opposite. It's whatever, he's a sixth/seventh man (Powell catching up).

But JV is our starting C and was given more money. I don't fault Val because if we actually friggin used him consistently offensively he would prove to at least be worth that amount, if not more. Problem is we just don't and being a liability defensively it just makes him seem average when he's definitely better than that. We need to find a good trade for him asap before his value continues to lower OR Masai needs to step in and force Casey's hand to give him more touches.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Honestly, DD and KL didn't look that tired imo. Other guys were late on everything, grabbing their shorts, JV was out of gas early (5 mins in) in 1st quarter.

DD and KL, they looked okay.
                    Casey should have just rested Carroll and started Powell considering he only played like 6 minutes against the Warriors.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      What great long-term vision we showed when we we decided to turn him into Roy fucking Hibbert
                      LMAO...oh man...so sad that we're literally turning him into that.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        I am not sure there is a trade market for a "traditional centre" at this point....
                        I really can't think of a deal involving a C in the last couple years.. ....
                        Howard signed as a FA ... Mozgov did....
                        Anyone have an example of C going in a trade ?
                        Robin Lopez.

But it's a buyer's market for sure.

Monroe
                        Vucevic
                        Kanter
                        Brook Lopez
                        Nurkic
                        Bogut
                        Chandler
                        Noel/Okafor

Take your pick of offense or defense. As much as I love Jonas we have seriously mistimed our strategy unless Masai can work some magic.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          You just straight up hate him man. Don't pull this bullshit "fit" narrative. Just say you don't like him nobody is gonna beat you up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          Unlike you guys, I don't hate any of our players. You guys hate on our all-star!!!.... lol. You admit it.

JV doesn't fit man.... Biz stole his mins, Bebe finishing games now.

We told you guys this would happen but we're just haters right?

Now your mad at us for seeing what was right before our eyes. I like JV, I really do. He seems like a nice guy and he plays for my team. However, I just don't think he fits and I've noticed this issue for a while now.

Now you guys are seeing it to.

Comment

10 rebounds in 19 minutes. Nogueira and Siakam grabbed 6 TOTAL in 44 minutes on the floor.

He's the best big on this team, just drop this fit bullshit.

Comment

• Bottomline is, letting Biz go in the offseason was a huge mistake.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                No...we have completely different interpretations.

You want to trade him because you think he's a trash player. I think he's a good player, just used horribly.
                                I think he's a solid player. However, he doesn't fit our playing style and I think he's an asset that could be used to upgrade our team.

Nothing against JV..... Unlike you guys and your vitriol for Demar.

Comment

Working...
                                X