Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good post

Comment

• TRex breaking tradition - let's hope that isn't a bad omen and we have our first game thread OP losing streak in years.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        TRex breaking tradition - let's hope that isn't a bad omen and we have our first game thread OP losing streak in years.
        Don't worry, I got us...
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• W

Comment

• Happy New Year lads!

Fuck 2016.

20177 is our year

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Happy New Year lads!

Fuck 2016.

20177 is our year
              Really? Damn, don't think I'll be around that long, unless scientists invent a viable way of implanting human consciousness into non-degrading corporeal hosts.

Comment

• I don't want to see another dog performance by our offense. Just so hard to watch as a fan.

Hopefully we hear some good news on the Patterson front.

Comment

• I remember when the Raptors traded Rudy and won a big game against Indiana on New Years.

The Lakers obviously aren't anywhere near that Indiana team, but still, I'm hoping for a good win to start the year.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      I remember when the Raptors traded Rudy and won a big game against Indiana on New Years.

The Lakers obviously aren't anywhere near that Indiana team, but still, I'm hoping for a good win to start the year.
                      I hope our guys didn't all get plastered last night in LA. I doubt DeMar would, as he stayed home to watch game tape a few years ago on New Years (and some Raps fans derided him when it didn't pay immediate dividends).

But there must have been some tempting parties for the fellas.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I hope our guys didn't all get plastered last night in LA. I doubt DeMar would, as he stayed home to watch game tape a few years ago on New Years (and some Raps fans derided him when it didn't pay immediate dividends).

But there must have been some tempting parties for the fellas.

Comment

• An abberation in the desert last time out...
                          With or without Ppat the Raps get healthy again tonight at the expense of the Lakers...

Kyle should be able to take Russell to school...
                          DD should be able to handle his old SoCal teammate Swaggy P or Loul Deng and JV gets a matchup with Mozgov he is equipped to handle. Hope Dwane lets UCLA alum Norm Powell show off a little for the home folks tonight.
                          Raps just have more talent than the Lakers and as always talent trumps all.
                          Raps W.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Hope to see a lot of Norm on Sweet Lou.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Any news on Patterson? I havent heard anything
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Any news on Patterson? I havent heard anything
                                Nothing yet. Fucking Raptors. Acting like they're CIA. Hiding shit and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X