Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Nothing yet. Fucking Raptors. Acting like they're CIA. Hiding shit and stuff.
    I just watched a Casey interview and he said hes going to be day to day. No word on what the actual injury is but its good that he's day to day. It could have definitely been worse
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I just watched a Casey interview and he said hes going to be day to day. No word on what the actual injury is but its good that he's day to day. It could have definitely been worse
      Come on Sullinger was day to day and then it turned out that we weren't going to see him in 2016 lool
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Come on Sullinger was day to day and then it turned out that we weren't going to see him in 2016 lool
        Yeah and when DeMarre had a knee surgery, we didn't know the extent of injury.. until he came back 6 months later lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Lol this is very true. I forgot about that. Welp then I guess its going to be 3-4 months knowing Raptors.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A win against a 99% healthy now Lakers should wash away the memories of that shit-show in PHX

Comment

• Comment

• You guys should listen to ESPN710 in TuneIn radio right now.
                Great pre-game show

Comment

• Lol Metta

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Lol Metta

It is not Metta ... It is Micheal Thompson and John Ireland !!!
                    Did you even listen or just wanted to be funny !!!

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                      It is not Metta ... It is Micheal Thompson and John Ireland !!!
                      Did you even listen or just wanted to be funny !!!
                      Metta was just speaking pre-game. Lakers coverage.

Comment

• Positive sign is that the Raptors don't look like zombies like they did in Phoenix

Comment

• Omg Nick Young
                          OG is our king

Comment

• I still find it hilarious that Carroll calls himself a JYD.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Omg Nick Young
                              nick young has been on fire for a while now. killing it on my fantasy team for 3s!

Comment

• JV and Bebe together
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X