No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait Demarre actualy did something on Defense?

Comment

• right now, our team is comprised of Lowry, DeRozen, adhesive called Patterson, and a bunch of fucking scrubs, okay, let's get our 3rd star rental by February

Comment

• Mozgov still mad??!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm just happy to see these guys finally start playing with more effort/energy....Bebe has been awful so far.

Comment

• As long as we avoid playing Bebe + 4 guards lineups, I like our odds in the 2nd half.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Mozgov still mad??!

Hope that happens again this game.

Comment

Mozgov still mad??!

I was at that game. It was fun watching him cram that. if everyone was back from their 1st quarter pee break for that dunk, the whole place would of shaken, and forgotten to boo Bargs whenever he touched the ball

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  How ready is Poeltl?
                  We should at least give him a look for a few minutes...I don't know why we're giving him the Bruno treatment. I really think all he needs is a bit more playing time to get comfortable.

I mean the kid isn't even getting burn in the D-League, he's just collecting dust on the bench and when we throw him a single minute once every 10 games we expect perfection?! Give him some time to prove himself like Bebe got.

Comment

• I think Cleveland land-slided that Love trade since 2.5 years ago. Wiggins might be the next Corey Maggette

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      We should at least give him a look for a few minutes...I don't know why we're giving him the Bruno treatment. I really think all he needs is a bit more playing time to get comfortable.

I mean the kid isn't even getting burn in the D-League, he's just collecting dust on the bench and when we throw him a single minute once every 10 games we expect perfection?! Give him some time to prove himself like Bebe got.
                      Don't know why he got benched, from what I remember, he did well early on in the season.

Comment

• I dont want to harp on Carroll but he was useless in that half. He's like the new Scola now.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Don't know why he got benched, from what I remember, he did well early on in the season.
                          His efforts saved us from Denver beating us twice....Right now because of the benchings he looks pretty rusty now.

Comment

I dont want to harp on Carroll but he was useless in that half. He's like the new Scola now.
                            Or the new Fields, but much slower and older. He shoots like his elbow has nerve damage now

Comment

Or the new Fields, but much slower and older. He shoots like his elbow has nerve damage now
                              He's the anti fields though. All right at shooting and horrific on defense.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I think Cleveland land-slided that Love trade since 2.5 years ago. Wiggins might be the next Corey Maggette
                                What?!? lol

Wiggins has already had 30, 40pt games this year...he's only in his 3rd year and to keep some perspective he's YOUNGER than Norman Powell. He actually reminds me a ton of a young DeRozan, very raw with his handles and craftiness but you see it improving. Only thing is Wiggins is even longer and was a better shooter. Give him some time.

He's not going to be a LeBron, a George but he can be something like Kawhi offensively and he has some pretty good defensive potential as well....he's not the alpha male, franchise player (as KAT is) but he is going to be a really good player, just watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X