Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    What?!? lol

Wiggins has already had 30, 40pt games this year...he's only in his 3rd year and to keep some perspective he's YOUNGER than Norman Powell. He actually reminds me a ton of a young DeRozan, very raw with his handles and craftiness but you see it improving. Only thing is Wiggins is even longer and was a better shooter. Give him some time.

He's not going to be a LeBron, a George but he can be something like Kawhi offensively and he has some pretty good defensive potential as well....he's not the alpha male, franchise player (as KAT is) but he is going to be a really good player, just watch.
    He should be very good, I just hope this year this is Wiggin's final honeymoon year. Next year is where all the excuses of the W-L record are thrown out of the window for the Wolves
    Last edited by tonious35; Mon Jan 2, 2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• As expected, Swaggy P is having one of those nights, that we don't want him to have

Comment

• we have missed 5 straight, matt, because we've taken 5 straight HORRID shots.

Comment

• Carroll is bloody useless, I hate that Casey has an obsession with "vets" and listens to DeMarre's whining about pt when he doesn't get it, he has yet to EARN that starting spot. He's had less than a handful of games where he looked good all season.

Comment

• Would somebody please attack the rim. Long 2s are not the recipe for success.

Comment

• My goodness
              OG is our king

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                right now, our team is comprised of Lowry, DeRozen, adhesive called Patterson, and a bunch of fucking scrubs, okay, let's get our 3rd star rental by February
                last 4 posesions - your guard came up stinky -if they actually payed a game... ogh i digress - it is Casay's ball - the idiot.

Comment

• carroll is again godawful

Comment

• Carroll is absolute garbage.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Carroll???? are u kidding me???
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV looks like the only one who actually does anything - I am almost done with these idiot lead Raps. Ugly, this is a joke ball. Sorry folks - this is becoming so provincial.

Comment

• DC. Ugh.

Comment

• jesus what is wrong with demarre carroll. kinda of glad hes almost fouled out.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              He should be very good, I just hope this year this is Wiggin's final honeymoon year. Next year is where all the excuses of the W-L record are thrown out of the window for the Wolves
                              Not really...the core's average age isn't even over 21 years old yet lol

I wouldn't expect them to do much real damage until they're at least 23-24 years old. They're still learning so much about both the game and their individual talents.

Comment

• MU's biggest mistake was giving Carroll that contract. He's terrible and injured half the fucking games

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X