Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Purtle and BeBe same time? WTF??

Comment

• Bebe having a terrible game so far

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Poeltl magic cauing two misses FTs from Lou? Or Lou loves us still?

Comment

• I can't really blame too much on Casey here, you lose Patterson and still don't have Sully, you gotta roll the fucken, I mean fucked up dice

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              MU's biggest mistake was giving Carroll that contract. He's terrible and injured half the fucking games

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              It's time to start NP at the 3.

Comment

• Carroll and Bebe shouldn't see another minute this game....just awful tonight, for Carroll that's most nights.

Comment

• Noguiera would really look good in a Clippers uniform the way he reacts after every call against him.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Carroll and Bebe shouldn't see another minute this game....just awful tonight, for Carroll that's most nights.
                    exactly how many more years of Carroll?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      I can't really blame too much on Casey here, you lose Patterson and still don't have Sully, you gotta roll the fucken, I mean fucked up dice
                      His decisions still don't make sense. Bebe plays like shit, you pull him and put Poeltl. The one positive about that kid is that he boxes out.

Comment

• This game is a prime example of why you can't have Bebe as your starting C.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          It's time to start NP at the 3.
                          100%, let see if Carroll can even do anything against bench players.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Noguiera would really look good in a Clippers uniform the way he reacts after every call against him.
                            not Tech worthy.... mild opposing Mutombo type of complaining

Comment

• it's fucking ugly, but our ending frame lead is up by another point

Comment

• Jakob had a +4 until Tariq Black got that bucket

Comment

Working...
                                X