Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    41 for Lowry. Nice

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    25 Million per year incoming

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      JV and TR for Cousins?
      I wouldn't touch Cousins with a ten foot pole.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        i like how people think valanciunas is simultaneously the worst player on the team and the centerpiece of a trade for demarcus fucking cousins. hilarious.
        Lol yep I always found that confusing

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Lowry had to play 40 friggin minutes in a game we were up 18 in the 4th quarter. Damn.
          Unfortunately it's 40 mins or 11 Ls.

Comment

• Pascal needs some bench time to observe the game and improve his BBIQ. It's too fast for him right now.

Comment

• Hockey show after the game smh.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                anyways...A win's a win and Siakam got a taste of 4th qtr minutes and failed miserably. Our team was saved by KLOE and catalysed by Poeltl
                Should Poetl get a shot to play the 4 or are the Lakers just that bad?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lol yep I always found that confusing
                  Because you're making that up saying we think he's the "worst player"...pure exaggeration.

He's not good defensively and he's totally underutilized offensively (which is where his value lies) and our fans realize the latter. He can be quite valuable to a team that would actually look for him with consistency on offence. It's not like anyone is suggesting a swap either lol he would just be a part of a larger package.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    I'm guessing none of the RR forum posters tonight made NY resolutions not to get angry with Raptors' players in 2017 😁
                    We celebrate a season long Festivus, the airing of grievances against anyone on our team that pisses us off at the moment.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      I'm angry with this lineup. It makes no sense. Spacing is beyond horrible and defense is bad too. Unless Norm or Carroll is hurt, I don't get it. Why is Pascal all of a sudden playing crunch time minutes?
                      well i assume its because patterson is clearly unavailable to play, since hes the usual closer at the 4.

Comment

• We saw a lot of lineups tonight where two of centers shared the court together, and they did okay, especially Bebe and Poeltl. A lot of new lineups that we can potentially trot out when Sullinger and Pat are back.
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          We saw a lot of lineups tonight where two of centers shared the court together, and they did okay, especially Bebe and Poeltl. A lot of new lineups that we can potentially trot out when Sullinger and Pat are back.
                          consmap man. The fuck is going on with JV?
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            We saw a lot of lineups tonight where two of centers shared the court together, and they did okay, especially Bebe and Poeltl. A lot of new lineups that we can potentially trot out when Sullinger and Pat are back.
                            I'm really interested to see what Sully looks like after a few weeks back from injury and can he get back into decent shape?!

He's going to need to time to get his shooting going and needs to have quick enough feet to defend. Yak needs to be getting more minutes. Impressed me more in this game than what I've seen from Siakam all season.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Because you're making that up saying we think he's the "worst player"...pure exaggeration.

He's not good defensively and he's totally underutilized offensively (which is where his value lies) and our fans realize the latter. He can be quite valuable to a team that would actually look for him with consistency on offence. It's not like anyone is suggesting a swap either lol he would just be a part of a larger package.
                              The deal proposed was JV + Ross so he would kind of be the centrepiece in that trade.

If JV is really worth that much, then the team would be better off trying to make it work by making a tweak to the offense when he's on the court.

Comment

• i cant remember the last time JV was dominant in a game. was it 2nd game in the season vs detroit and thats it?

Comment

Working...
                                X