No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really like the defence to end the quarter. Poeltl has been great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I really hope you're right. But these bad starts and having to climb back into games every single time is getting old man. We are experienced enough at this point that this shouldn't happen this often
      uh how often has this happened in your head?

GLF wrote: View Post
      Leo made a good point though. We don't sneak up on elite teams anymore. They respect us and play us hard so that may be why we are forever getting blown out by them
      this team has been 'blown out' only once this season. the raptors were literally the last team in the entire league to finally lose a game by double digits.

Comment

• Yo this Jakob and Bebe lineup is really good. Both are agile and can alter shots. I didn't get to watch the Lakers game but you guys were right. It's not looking good for JV man. He just isn't good enough defensively and he doesn't get enough touches for his offence to make up for it. Our guards are the real problem more so than JV because they get beat so badly but you can get rid of all our guards. Much easier to just get rid of one player and find a player that can help make up for our guards difficencies.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          I would be okay trading JV. If our system doesn't change, a guy like Poeltl is so much better suited than JV.
          like a smarter, stronger, BeBe with less vertical

Comment

Leo made a good point though. We don't sneak up on elite teams anymore. They respect us and play us hard so that may be why we are forever getting blown out by them
            Its on the Raptors to be ready .. to come out and play at a high level right away... the other guys are ready.. why the hell are some of the raps jogging up the court like they were in gym class..
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• It's just great to have 7 footers that can move

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                uh how often has this happened in your head?

this team has been 'blown out' only once this season. the raptors were literally the last team in the entire league to finally lose a game by double digits.
                I more so mean against elite teams. I know the ending score ends up being good but we are down big against the elite teams throughout the game very often. Then they ease up and we make our run.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yo this Jakob and Bebe lineup is really good. Both are agile and can alter shots. I didn't get to watch the Lakers game but you guys were right. It's not looking good for JV man. He just isn't good enough defensively and he doesn't get enough touches for his offence to make up for it. Our guards are the real problem more so than JV because they get beat so badly but you can get rid of all our guards. Much easier to just get rid of one player and find a player that can help make up for our guards difficencies.
                  I don't wanna jump the gun, but shit, I don't mind trading JV and having him go Ham in the Western Conference

Comment

• Poeltl is working way harder than JV was when he was in there.... way harder..
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

I more so mean against elite teams. I know the ending score ends up being good but we are down big against the elite teams throughout the game very often. Then they ease up and we make our run.
                      The SPREEEEAAAADDDD...

Comment

• I dislike Cory Joseph a lot, holds the ball and kiss the play before it can develop

Comment

• Rosssss

Comment

• Spurs have score 2 points since JV left the game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We made Pop call a timeout, which is good, but you know it's bad in the next 2 mins after this timeout

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Its on the Raptors to be ready .. to come out and play at a high level right away... the other guys are ready.. why the hell are some of the raps jogging up the court like they were in gym class..
                                Oh you are absolutely right. No excuses for the raps but that is definitely a factor. Along with the fact that Casey insists on starting the wrong starting line up.

Comment

Working...
                                X