Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    If we trade Poeltl and not JV. I'm going to be so pissed!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Okay

Comment

• Bebe and Poeltl doing a great job defending Aldridge. Color me impressed.

Comment

• Our offense is so frustrating. Our defense sucks because our guards usage for offense is so ridiculously high. But go Casey right..

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          If we trade Poeltl and not JV. I'm going to be so pissed!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          I agree but thats what the Hawks would want -- maybe they would want JV and I wouldn't mind that, but not sure if Bebe can handle starter minutes...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            I agree but thats what the Hawks would want -- maybe they would want JV and I wouldn't mind that, but not sure if Bebe can handle starter minutes...
            Thats exactly why JV can't be packaged for Millsap. Bebe can't handle being a starter and neither can Poeltl yet.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              Our offense is so frustrating. Our defense sucks because our guards usage for offense is so ridiculously high. But go Casey right..
              Thats their own fault, they never get JV involved... easily is a 50% shooter who if you give 10-15 possessions could drastically change the look and feel of the offence and also throw off the other team who would have to be more careful with the Raps going inside...

Comment

Thats their own fault, they never get JV involved... easily is a 50% shooter who if you give 10-15 possessions could drastically change the look and feel of the offence and also throw off the other team who would have to be more careful with the Raps going inside...
                If the coach allows it then who's fault really is it?

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Spurs have made 2 points since DeRozan left the game.
                  It's everyone. Kyle has been horrible defensively as well. Our starting lineup isn't a good defensive team. Carroll has been a bad defender this season, Demar and JV are just bad pretty much all the time, Kyle plays defence when he feels like it and pascal is a rookie. Against elite teams there is no way we don't get down 20 every time
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The Hawks have Dwight Howard on a long term deal.. .dont think they are going to be asking for a C... .

They are thin on the wing and what they have is older... Thabo / Korver.... They will want our wing players....
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Jan 3, 2017, 10:29 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Lowry has to be attacking Parker man.

Comment

• I don't know how we are 6th in the league defensively in the last 15 games. I know this is an elite team but damn. I have no faith in this defence to get stops what so ever.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Starters come back and the Spurs go up big...

Comment

• And that's game.

Comment

• they called that official's timeout as a pity timeout

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                It's everyone. Kyle has been horrible defensively as well. Our starting lineup isn't a good defensive team. Carroll has been a bad defender this season, Demar and JV are just bad pretty much all the time, Kyle plays defence when he feels like it and pascal is a rookie. Against elite teams there is no way we don't get down 20 every time
                                Yeah, I was just making a pithy comment in response to another pithy comment; I don't blame DeRozan any more than any of the other starters, they're just getting vastly outplayed as a unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X