X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    When even Lowry is playing this bad. This team has no chance to win

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Yup. When Kyle isn't aggressive and isn't really doing much of anything on the floor we are fucked.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      What in antartica just happened? THE HELL?
      We became the craptors.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
        Not the game for valanciunas, cannot defend Aldridge
        I am wondering now if there is anyone who he can defend as he lazily walks his way through another game... He needs an Adrenalin needle to the heart...Where is the guy who carried the Raps in last years playoffs ?
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          we played our 2 center lineup against dedmon/lee
          Aldridge came in for Lee. Bebe got a couple stops on him before he got subbed off.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I doubt he's gonna get tired. He's barely played all year

I guess so. But Casey sticks to his substitution patterns come hell or high water. Each player comes out and goes back into the game at the same time every game. It doesn't matter if they're playing like shit or not
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              It's everyone. Kyle has been horrible defensively as well. Our starting lineup isn't a good defensive team. Carroll has been a bad defender this season, Demar and JV are just bad pretty much all the time, Kyle plays defence when he feels like it and pascal is a rookie. Against elite teams there is no way we don't get down 20 every time
              Yeah ... I don't know why though. Was Andy Greer that good?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Might as well change it up now, play Bebe/Poeltl when Aldridge/Gasol are on the floor and play JV/Siakam when Dedmon/Lee are on the floor.
                Wouldn't that mean bringing JV off the bench?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• LaMarcus Aldrige: "Hey Toronto you could of gotten me, but you chose Bargnani. Not my problem now.."

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Wouldn't that mean bringing JV off the bench?

Not really. Considering its just for the second half.

Comment

If he hasnt played much than he is probably not in the best game shape.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Raptors have 3 blackhole in their starting lineup. SF, PF, and C. Carroll is just atrcious. He's Landry Fields 2.0. Landry at least plays some D.

Siakam shouldn't be starting on this team. He just always gets overpowered by opposing teams PF every game.

JV is just horrible. What else is there to say? he's an ENERGY big. He needs to bring that energy every game.

We just can't keep relying on our backcourts every game to win games.

Poeltl i think has a chance to be a better C than JV. Much better.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not playing all year doesn't give you superman stamina for one night
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I guess so. But Casey sticks to his substitution patterns come hell or high water. Each player comes out and goes back into the game at the same time every game. It doesn't matter if they're playing like shit or not
                            Players play better wjen they know how much thier going to play and when thier going to play. Were not the only team that does this.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Man raps are in trouble if 2pat is out for a while... tough schedule coming up and Boston is playing their best ball in a while.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Raptors have 3 blackhole in their starting lineup. SF, PF, and C. Carroll is just atrcious. He's Landry Fields 2.0. Landry at least plays some D.

Siakam shouldn't be starting on this team. He just always gets overpowered by opposing teams PF every game.

JV is just horrible. What else is there to say? he's an ENERGY big. He needs to bring that energy every game.

We just can't keep relying on our backcourts every game to win games.

Poeltl i think has a chance to be a better C than C. Much better.
                                Basically all of this is completely accurate. No 2pat also doesn't help, and no run for powell is weird in a game like this..but yeah jv and Pascal are not contributing and demarre sucks. Recipe for disaster.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X