No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joesph has tunnel vision .. the only thing missing on him some nights is those things race horses wear to keep them going in a straight line...

WoW... they have given up... that last play where it was 4 on 1 was like Roberto Duran saying no mas...
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Jan 3, 2017, 11:17 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• I hate you.

Comment

• ....totally agree...................they are bottom feeders right now lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Nah fuck that. Accountability.

If we trade DC and JV, we better win the League next year.
          Or a beat another top 5 team like once at least. Most of these games haven't even been close
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• fml. Raps. What the fuck. I know that everyone were taking the SPurs tonight, but what the fuck.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Well coached D or turrible offense?
              Well coached D. Raps offense has been great this year. Spurs have Gasol and Aldridge as their interior defenders, guys that nobody would ever mistake for DPOY candidates. Those guys aren't exactly hyper mobile, new age big man defenders, but the Spurs are still ranked #4 in DRTG and Timmy D is gone. It's great coaching, system or both.

Comment

• Game over

Comment

• We're playing like first round fodder....

Comment

• Can you forfeit a game?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab with that wizard angst

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Or a beat another top 5 team like once at least. Most of these games haven't even been close
                        Honestly I have no problem if we can't beat top 5 team. As long as we keep 'em close. This is getting out of hand tho

Comment

• Just let this be over already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Well coached D. Raps offense has been great this year. Spurs have Gasol and Aldridge as their interior defenders, guys that nobody would ever mistake for DPOY candidates. Those guys aren't exactly hyper mobile, new age big man defenders, but the Spurs are still ranked #4 in DRTG and Timmy D is gone. It's great coaching, system or both.
                            Patterson has been pretty big for the offense as well. But yes, Popovich is a coaching god

Comment

• And this is the effect you get when you don't have 2Pat anchoring the defense and stretching the floor! That's to all the people who hates on 2Pat!

Comment

• Why is Derozan still in?

Comment

Working...
                                X