No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pat, no sullinger, you're relying on guys like bebe and Siakam and poeltl, and the ghosts of jv and carroll..this is exactly what you'd expect against the spurs.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think it's pretty clear we can't just try to out score elite teams.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        Last season was an anomaly. We're getting kicked out in the first round this season again.
        Lol all the overreactors are out

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Last season was an anomaly. We're getting kicked out in the first round this season again.
          Or you know...injuries...Patterson is probably the most important player for the Raptors defense, he is injured and Sullinger has been injured all season so far.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            We havent kept them close cleveland and golden state blew us out by the 2nd or 3rd quarter and let their foot off the gas for a flattering final
            Exactly. That's what I'm saying. Don't let he final score confuse you. We aren't even close to those teams. Same thing against Clippers as well. They were blowing us out until we made a run. Sullinger and Patterson PLEASE come back. I can't take anymore Pascal and our starting line up getting down 20 early
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Why the hell is lowry still playing.....

Comment

• Casey really just subbed in Kyle

Comment

• I knew we'll lose tonight, but a 30 point loss is not that acceptable

Comment

• Casey is so stupid. You're not going to outscore the Spurs by 30 in a quarter.

Comment

• Raptors always getting exposed by elite teams. I think this team needs to either find a 3rd star or rebuild properly.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I think it's pretty clear we can't just try to out score elite teams.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Yup. But our defense just isn't good enough this season to stop any of those elite teams.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Casey really just subbed in Kyle
                          god no

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            I hate you. Relax.
                            I love you beautiful.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Casey really just subbed in Kyle
                              Lol so stupid

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                                Raptors always getting exposed by elite teams. I think this team needs to either find a 3rd star or rebuild properly.
                                We need a third star badly. And we need better defense overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X