Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Yup. But our defense just isn't good enough this season to stop any of those elite teams.
    That's why I've been saying that just trying harder isnt going to make this D better. Raptors need make a trade to improve the D.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Teams not fully healthy, .697 win% with the first 20+ loss of the season coming in January. Still in position to make a deal for a 3 time allstar PF. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Actually thought this was the one elite team JV could play against. I guess I was wrong.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        JV looks defeated, I think.he'd rather just be home painting at this point
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          When Lowry is on A his game, the team is competitive. If he is off, its all downhill.

Derozan is totally useless and we paid this guy close to the max.

If we trade this guy and improve in other areas, this team will probably get out of the ISO doldrums.
          Are people still hating on Derozan? LOL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            JV looks defeated, I think.he'd rather just be home painting at this point
            Making itty bitty ballers?
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• Remember when we used to think joseph was one of the best backups in the nba? I'm thinking hes actually just an average backup. Completely replacement level. Throw him in the trade, play Delon, there's 5 million saved

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                  Lol what? You mean the only player to show up today is useless....
                  I'm just giving you a perspective. Derozan's game limits the chances of the other players on the court.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Remember when we used to think joseph was one of the best backups in the nba? I'm thinking hes actually just an average backup. Completely replacement level. Throw him in the trade, play Delon, there's 5 million saved
                    He actually was a great back up last season. This season is a whole different story.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      I'm just giving you a perspective. Derozan's game limits the chances of the other players on the court.
                      Yeah I'd rather not cringe every time Carroll drives to the rim. Guaranteed that happens more often if Derozan is gone.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        He actually was a great back up last season. This season is a whole different story.
                        Agreed

Comment

I dunno about great, but OK. A PG without a 3-pt shot is a liability in the NBA these days. Combine that with the fact that he doesn't play as hard on defense anymore and his BBIQ has gotten worse.

Comment

• What's their record against top teams?

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                              What's their record against top teams?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yeah I'd rather not cringe every time Carroll drives to the rim. Guaranteed that happens more often if Derozan is gone.
                                Carroll would return to Atlanta Carroll and not Rudy Gay Carroll with Derozan around

Comment

Working...
                                X