• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    JV looks defeated, I think.he'd rather just be home painting at this point
    been that way since Golden State last week

Comment

• I just feel a top 5 team should never be down by 30 at any point in a game. It's truly is concering that we play so shit against elite teams and that our defense isn't consistent. This kind of defense will not get us far in the playoffs. That's for sure.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
        What's their record against top teams?
        0 - 966648. But we were leading the league in moral victories
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Carroll would return to Atlanta Carroll and not Rudy Gay Carroll with Derozan around
          Can we please ban this troll.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Carroll would return to Atlanta Carroll and not Rudy Gay Carroll with Derozan around
            Lol.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I just feel a top 5 team should never be down by 30 at any point in a game. It's truly is concering that we play so shit against elite teams and that our defense isn't consistent. This kind of defense will not get us far in the playoffs. That's for sure.
              We don't when we have everybody
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kyle's been amazing this season for us.....I just want to make that clear. So, he gets a bly.

However, tonight was his worst game of the season I believe.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                  Can we please ban this troll.
                  Why because I'm giving a different opinion about the golden boy

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I just feel a top 5 team should never be down by 30 at any point in a game. It's truly is concering that we play so shit against elite teams and that our defense isn't consistent. This kind of defense will not get us far in the playoffs. That's for sure.
                    It's because we're not one of those elite teams

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      JV looks defeated, I think.he'd rather just be home painting at this point
                      Something is not right with him... to me its not physical...
                      Its like he has checked out mentally for some reason and its hurting him...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• Pascal experiment needs to end

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Pascal experiment needs to end
                            Hard to do that at this moment considering Pat and Sullinger are injured. Knowing Casey, Siakam will disappear into the bench when those 2 come back.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Something is not right with him... to me its not physical...
                              Its like he has checked out mentally for some reason and its hurting him...
                              He looks like me at work on a Monday. Pretending to care when my boss is watching but really just going through the motions trying to get to the end of the day
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bruno

Comment

Working...
                                X