Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Pascal experiment needs to end
    The Pascal Experiment is forced upon us via injuries....fuck, might as well...

Comment

• Well then. I come back to this :O
      OG is our king

Comment

• easily worst game of the season, and the fans knew an L was coming....but not this bad

Comment

• Even Powell is scrubbing
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            He looks like me at work on a Monday. Pretending to care when my boss is watching but really just going through the motions trying to get to the end of the day
            LOL.. well you might be fooling your boss.. but right now JV isn't fooling to many folks...
            Its mind bending how he has taken so many steps back....he still has the tools to be the guy he was in the playoffs but mentally he just ain't there right now...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• God it's over

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                LOL.. well you might be fooling your boss.. but right now JV isn't fooling to many folks...
                Its mind bending how he has taken so many steps back....he still has the tools to be the guy he was in the playoffs but mentally he just ain't there right now...
                contracted Zika? I've ran out of excuses...

Comment

• Blowjob from the SPurs.

Good day.

Utah on Thursday.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    It's so weird. His intensity has just shut down
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Been sayin this for a while. They need to make a lineup change. Obviously with PP and Sullinger out they have no other choice but to keep starting Siakam. But Norman Powell should be starting over Carroll. Carroll isn't giving them anything on both ends off the floor. I mean, this is Landry Fields all over again except Carroll is the 3rd highest paid player on the team.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        It's so weird. His intensity has just shut down
                        And we all thought this season would be where we start to see the dominant JV after getting 32 points and 11 boards in the first game

Comment

• Lol y'all are talking about JV and his "intensity". I did tell you that something was wrong with him back in Rio, but nah.

Comment

• I turned it off... hopefully the Raps didn't go out and hug the Spurs after they crushed them and sucked the souls from their bodies with that beating...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Should've have played JV in garbage time maybe a few buckets for him would build up his confidence.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                                Should've have played JV in garbage time maybe a few buckets for him would build up his confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X