No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The casey presser should be a treat tonight....I think he'd rather be anywhere else than in front of the camera tonight trying to explain what the hell went on out there in the AT&T centre tonight.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      The casey presser should be a treat tonight....I think he'd rather be anywhere else than in front of the camera tonight trying to explain what the hell went on out there in the AT&T centre tonight.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Been sayin this for a while. They need to make a lineup change. Obviously with PP and Sullinger out they have no other choice but to keep starting Siakam. But Norman Powell should be starting over Carroll. Carroll isn't giving them anything on both ends off the floor. I mean, this is Landry Fields all over again except Carroll is the 3rd highest paid player on the team.
        we should treat Carroll like he is still injured like 2016 March. Fuck it, I think he is done and he is robbing us unintentionally

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          we should treat Carroll like he is still injured like 2016 March. Fuck it, I think he is done and he is robbing us unintentionally
          Seriously hoping the Millsap trade happens and seriously hoping the Hawks want Carroll back.

Comment

I turned it off... hopefully the Raps didn't go out and hug the Spurs after they crushed them and sucked the souls from their bodies with that beating...
            Oh, there were hugs. I turned it off too. But guarantee there were hugs
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              No no. I've been watching him closely since Day 1. He's moving well. His knee is 100% fine atm.

No excuses. Time play to play ball or shut the fuck up

Comment

Something is not right with him... to me its not physical...
                Its like he has checked out mentally for some reason and its hurting him...
                I said this after gm 5 (?) Vs Charlotte and many said you're not a sports psychologist, etc.
                Jv beasted vs Drummond gm 1 and destroyed Boban. I'd imagine he expected after last yrs playoffs that he'd get touches and finally make the all stars.
                The Kyle/DD bromance takes all the shots and if Lowry gets $200m then jv will never get the ball.

Comment

• This loss was possibly even worse than my shitty emergency game thread.

Comment

• This game is another evidence why we shouldn't trade for Millsap. This team is not one Paul Millsap away from contending. You don't trade all your good young assets(Powell, JV and Poeltl) for a rental player like that.

If it's only for Ross + Sullinger or Joseph + draft picks or whatever, then sure go for it. But i'm not trading JV or Powell or Poeltl for Millsap.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      This loss was possibly even worse than my shitty emergency game thread.
                      Stay Strong, pal.

Your time will come.

Better luck next year. lol

Comment

This game is another evidence why we shouldn't trade for Millsap. This team is not one Paul Millsap away from contending. You don't trade all your good young assets(Powell, JV and Poeltl) for a rental player like that.

If it's only for Ross + Sullinger or Joseph + draft picks or whatever, then sure go for it. But i'm not trading JV or Powell or Poeltl for Millsap.
                        well obviously if all you have to do is trade garbage for a really really good player, that would be ideal. but thats not how it (usually) works.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          No no. I've been watching closely since Day 1. He's moving well. His knee 100% fine atm.

No excuses. Time play to play ball or shut the fuck up
                          Finally! The elusive 100%!! what's that? He still sucks? Oh...

Comment

This game is another evidence why we shouldn't trade for Millsap. This team is not one Paul Millsap away from contending. You don't trade all your good young assets(Powell, JV and Poeltl) for a rental player like that.

I love Mllsap. So fucking much.

But damn this is a tough tough decision. I mean if it's Joseph + Sullinger, no question let's make a trade, but anyhint else.. I just don't know. What if he walks?

I'll stay put atm. Hawks are fucking playing mind games.

Comment

You're trying your best, but raps republic needs to get a third all star gdt starter.

Comment

Only one thing shitty about tonight and it wasn't your emergency effort... which leaves that pile of brown organic matter the Raps laid in the middle of the AT&T centre..
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X