Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    This game is another evidence why we shouldn't trade for Millsap. This team is not one Paul Millsap away from contending. You don't trade all your good young assets(Powell, JV and Poeltl) for a rental player like that.

If it's only for Ross + Sullinger or Joseph + draft picks or whatever, then sure go for it. But i'm not trading JV or Powell or Poeltl for Millsap.
    Ross + Sullinger/Patterson are definitely the centerpiece of that trade. Plus I think you get Millsap to commit to re-signing before you make a trade.

Knowing Masai, if a trade happens, he'll come out on top.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
      Should've have played JV in garbage time maybe a few buckets for him would build up his confidence.
      This post is just plain asinine.

Comment

• So either Patterson is the glue that holds this team together or something needs to change
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well, was kinda hoping for a 4-2 trip but 3-3 ain't bad considering the circumstances. Got a quality win in Utah and I'll even give them a check for the Blazers win cause it's been a tough play to win for Raps historically.

Need to get home, get Patterson back, and figure out how to get Carroll and JV going (especially JV). Between those two and Siakam they are playing with way too many bystanders at the moment....

Comment

• Casey looked like he lost his puppy dog in the post game interview..pretended to not hear the first question then just stared at the guy for an awkard few seconds..the closest I've seen him to "going pop"
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              You're trying your best, but raps republic needs to get a third all star gdt starter.
              I'd be that third star but our superstar Joey doesn't pass me the ball enough.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                I'd be that third star but our superstar Joey doesn't pass me the ball enough.
                if you played better defense it wouldn't be a problem ya scrub
                OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, what about you??? You haven't been posting at 100% for a year and I barely see you post on back to back!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ouch. That was disgusting. Raptors just can't beat the best of the best. No marquee win at all this season. Houston, I guess, but that was before Houston turned the corner.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Well maybe if Joey and scraptor could their man in front of them for once.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Ouch. That was disgusting. Raptors just can't beat the best of the best. No marquee win at all this season. Houston, I guess, but that was before Houston turned the corner.
                        Are we a top team? Because the same could be said about the Warriors not beating any "top teams" either. They've only beaten the Clippers who've been worse than Houston (whom we beat).

Besides this one, all the losses have been close no matter how much people think the opposition simply 'stopped trying'.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Are we a top team? Because the same could be said about the Warriors not beating any "top teams" either. They've only beaten the Clippers who've been worse than Houston (whom we beat).

Besides this one, all the losses have been close no matter how much people think the opposition simply 'stopped trying'.
                          Agreed. That is mainly an assumption. Yes, it could be that the other team stopped trying or it could be that the Raptors started playing well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Ouch. That was disgusting. Raptors just can't beat the best of the best. No marquee win at all this season. Houston, I guess, but that was before Houston turned the corner.
                            One consolation is they had good showings against top teams last season and it didn't mean much come the playoffs. Beat who they should have in the first two rounds (with some trouble) and lost to the better team in the third round without giving them too much trouble. The second season is a whole different thing. A lot of what happens now doesn't carry over.

3-3 on a west coast road trip on a shit post-Christmas schedule is not that bad. Better efforts in the losses would have been nice, sure.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• So are we okay with just getting to the 2nd/ maybe ECF or are we hoping Masai shakes it up at the deadline? I'm not okay with continuity for the sake of continuity. The franchise now has the monkey off it's back, go out there and make this team a true contender by any means. This lovefest with the fanbase won't last long when Kyle is old and beaten therefore can no longer bail this team out.

Comment

• ...just 2 games away...am I right?! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X