Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    We are actually Tied-3rd now lol ( 1. Warriors 2. Rockets 3. Cavs/Toronto )
    Fucking Valanciunas!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Game #35: Utah Jazz 93 - Toronto Raptors 101

Thursday, January 5, 2017. 430pm Pacific Time.

Probable Starters:

Jazz
      C - Gobert
      PF - Favors
      SF - Hood
      SG - Hayward
      PG - Mack

Raptors
      C - JV
      PF - Siakam
      SF - Carroll
      SG - DeRozan
      PG - Lowry

This is going to be a tough one. First game back after a looooooooong and ridiculous road trip is always tough.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Welcome back TRex. I suppose it was not all your fault that they lost to the spurs. At least 25 points is on them.

Comment

• trex fix our raptors please
          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            trex fix our raptors please
            Don't worry man, i got us.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Double digit win

Comment

• Dangerous team, but come on lads. I hate losing streaks.

Comment

• Comment

• I really hope Dan H is right and all of our problems is because of Pascal starting, cause at least I know that will change at some point. Sullinger looks like he will be back in a month or so and even if he's never 100% this season he is still going to be much better than Pascal. It's almost going to be an addition by subtraction. He will also help our rebounding which has been horrible and has been a part of why our defence is so bad.If there is more to it than not starting Pascal we're screwed come playoff time. We aren't going to get very far with Pascal starting in the playoffs, that I know.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      not sure that counts as saving your brother when you inherently cause the potential death yourself!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Don't worry man, i got us.
                        I see what you did here. Lol

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I really hope Dan H is right and all of our problems is because of Pascal starting, cause at least I know that will change at some point. Sullinger looks like he will be back in a month or so and even if he's never 100% this season he is still going to be much better than Pascal. It's almost going to be an addition by subtraction. He will also help our rebounding which has been horrible and has been a part of why our defence is so bad.If there is more to it than not starting Pascal we're screwed come playoff time. We aren't going to get very far with Pascal starting in the playoffs, that I know.
                          I doubt Siakam is the whole problem, but he definitely is part of it.

Comment

• Pascal starting is not the reason for all our problems. We were much better defensively last year with the pylon Scola starting and taking away even more of Patterson's minutes than Siakam is.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                              Pascal starting is not the reason for all our problems. We were much better defensively last year with the pylon Scola starting and taking away even more of Patterson's minutes than Siakam is.
                              Because last year we had Biz and Greer to help the defense.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                                Pascal starting is not the reason for all our problems. We were much better defensively last year with the pylon Scola starting and taking away even more of Patterson's minutes than Siakam is.
                                Scola at least had some NBA defensive IQ and was able to collect defensive rebounds

Comment

Working...
                                X