No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Siakam off the bench with Val is even worse for the team than when he just starts. Please come back Patterson, your leg is fine

Comment

• This is the result when the offense goes to shit and the defense remains shit.

Comment

• Why are we sooooo bad all of a sudden. This is crazy. Our defense is just atrocious man. We can't go far with this kind of D. I don't care what anyone says.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jazz @ Raptors Game Thread

Good thing we didn't tank for exum lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            This is the result when the offense goes to shit and the defense remains shit.
            Pretty much. Us being so good offensively to start the season was probably the worst thing that could have happened to us.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV's got to take more of those open mid-range shots

Comment

• Why do our guards sag into the paint from the perimeter all the time??? You're not blocking shit, stay on your guy

Comment

• Another great first quarter...

Comment

• Haha Korver is still warming up for ATL. Poor guy about get some bad news(not really tho)

Comment

• ANOTHER great start.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Why do our guards sag into the paint from the perimeter all the time??? You're not blocking shit, stay on your guy
                        Tell the golden boy Derozan that because he is the most guilty of this kind of boneheaded defense.

Comment

• Such nice percentages.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Knee-Jerk time: Blow it up

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                              JV's got to take more of those open mid-range shots
                              And DD's got to take less.

And I fucking hate Trey Lyles. Bricks 3's against everyone else and keeps draining them against us.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Why do our guards sag into the paint from the perimeter all the time??? You're not blocking shit, stay on your guy
                                Never understood that. We have been doing that for a few years now. I think it's definitely part of system and they're told to do that. Stupidest thing ever

Comment

Working...
                                X