Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know Gobert was such a good free throw shooter
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Not sure how credible this is, but it makes more sense for it to be Mo Williams, Dunleavy and a pick for Korver.

How protected could a Cleveland pick be... its going to be in the 27ish range...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Deebo telling on himself.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          Kings are very interested in Milsap.
          Oh man, with how insanely stupid their franchise is they might really f this up for us!

You can just see their dumb ass giving their pick just to watch Sap leave in free agency. Silver please veto SAC and save them from themselves.

Comment

• Even in Utah I found Utah got way too many calls. It was almost like they're a championship team or something. Every ticky tack foul they get
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Millsap is playing tonight and he's not helping his stock. 2-10.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                How protected could a Cleveland pick be... its going to be in the 27ish range...
                A heavily protected pick for a draft 3 years from now. None of the other 20 playoff hunt teams could have given you a better pick? Like are you fucking with me this seems so fishy
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Millsap is playing tonight and he's not helping his stock. 2-10.
                  I don't think anyone factors a single game especially with all the distraction around him right now lol

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Millsap is playing tonight and he's not helping his stock. 2-10.
                    He already has a good reputation in the league, teams won't really care if he has an off night.

Comment

• Meanwhile in the actual game being played the refs are fist fucking our 7 footers with the whistle
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        A heavily protected pick for a draft 3 years from now. None of the other 20 playoff hunt teams could have given you a better pick? Like are you fucking with me this seems so fishy
                        Silver all bout dat money!!!

GSW and CLE are most insane shooting teams right now.

The league is really a joke.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Meanwhile in the actual game being played the refs are fist fucking our 7 footers with the whistle

We all know the NBA hates the Raptors already.

Should have never let Crawford go.

Comment

• I feel like the Raps and the Jays are busting our balls with front office player decisions. In a good way hopefully. Like we talk up so much shit about their choices and the fucking product actually works...

Comment

• can we like, get a few stops here?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                can we like, get a few stops here?
                                Seriouslllllyyyy....

Our wings allow way too many blow bys

Comment

Working...
                                X