Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    can we like, get a few stops here?
    Right. I can't believe how bad our defense is right now. Biz really meant ALOT to this teams defense
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      Seriouslllllyyyy....

Our wings allow way too many blow bys
      But they always did. Why is our defense so much worse this season from last.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Derozans gonna finish the year below 45% mark my words. Currently 6 for 20
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You can just tell when DeRozan is gonna settle for a midrange J

Comment

• we chipped the lead to 2 now...sooo progress???

Comment

• Ugh!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I hate seeing this lineup on the floor. Joseph pounding the ball, Demar pounding the ball. Useless O.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Derozans gonna finish the year below 45% mark my words. Currently 6 for 20
                  I think so too. He's slowly falling off and now he's settling too much because his shot was falling so well earlier in the season.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    I hate seeing this lineup on the floor. Joseph pounding the ball, Demar pounding the ball. Useless O.
                    That's our team if lowry got hurt *shudder*

Comment

• I wish we had as many deadly 3 point shooters like Cleveland has. Our shooters are way too inconsistent

Comment

• Lowry and the bench Cmon boys

Comment

• If "Coach Bud" had any honour he would do the deal with us considering he screwed us the 1st time.

Comment

• our team is slumping, aside from the major absence of Patterson...something is just so off now

Comment

• Holy crap why can't we get over the hump?!

Comment

• I had no idea joe johnson was chillin out in salt lake city as a jazz reserve player lol

Keep cashin out my dude

Comment

Working...
                                X