Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Pelicans wanna keep anthony Davis kings wanna keep cousins I get the logic in both
    Riiiight....so when Millsap is washed up and their contracts are also up too, it's a good thing you brought him in and didn't keep whatever young players or picks that could actually grow with each, great strategy lol

Comment

• Jv! Haters
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Bebe wouldn't have tipped that in.
        he'd be blown by the Air conditioning vents

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Wtf. He come in and we go on a 6-0 run
          LOL I'm teasing for the most part..

Comment

• Thank God for that bad shot...DeMar with another piss poor defensive stand

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Riiiight....so when Millsap is washed up and their contracts are also up too, it's a good thing you brought him in and didn't keep whatever young players or picks that could actually grow with each, great strategy lol
              How's the young picks and players thing been going for those teams the last 5 years? Ad and cousins both wanna get in the playoffs or they're both gonna hit the road themselves
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV looked different tonight. Very motivated. I guess those comments on his Twitter got to him. But damn this Utah team. They're fucking dangerous.

Comment

• M v p

m v p

m v p

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Thank God for that bad shot...DeMar with another piss poor defensive stand
                    I still can't fathom we paid 28 million for this one dimensional player.

Comment

• Carroll is much better against bigger guards and SFs than he is against quicker guys
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        JV looked different tonight. Very motivated. I guess those comments on his Twitter got to him. But damn this Utah team. They're fucking dangerous.
                        Both times we missed GH....that guy would of fucked us

Comment

• This UTAH team is playing like IND of 2015-2016

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            This team can beat anyone at home.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              JV looked different tonight. Very motivated. I guess those comments on his Twitter got to him. But damn this Utah team. They're fucking dangerous.
                              He played with more energy.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                Well tonight we didn't have Patterson and he is huge for this team so I would like to think it's even.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X