Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If you do one useful thing for this franchise, stay outta this BC!!!

Comment

• James Harden vs Westbrook game is so fun.

NBA should give MVP to Harden & Westbrook. Incredible stuff. Oh and D'Antoni is coach of the year

Comment

He was great. Nowitzki was great, no question. But LeBron choked. He choked so bad.
        DWade shouldn't of done that stare down to trigger their comeback...

Comment

James Harden vs Westbrook game is so fun.

NBA should give MVP to Harden & Westbrook. Incredible stuff. Oh and D'Antoni is coach of the year
          With Russell killing his nomination for the clutch king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Hawks basically gave up Korver for a worse version of him.
            but the contract is not shitty from Dunleavy right?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              DWade shouldn't of done that stare down to trigger their comeback...
              + LeBron & Wade shouldn't have mocked Nowitzki's illness

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                What about Harden if he shoots this bad? would he really defend much better?
                He however make his team better without much help.

Lowry should get 2/3 of Derozan salary as a bonus for making Derozan look better

Comment

make phil jackson present d/antoni with the award mounted on a triangle...... that'd be sweet..
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

I haven't been watching either OKC or Houston. Have they been playing that well lately?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I haven't been watching either OKC or Houston. Have they been playing that well lately?
                      Both have been doing pretty well, OKC especially after losing Durant. OKC is sitting at 7th and Rockets at 3rd. Westbrook is averaging a triple double at 30, 10 and 10 and Harden is right behind him at 28, 8 and 12.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Houston is special man. D'Antoni made Harden to play the right way.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Both have been doing pretty well, OKC especially after losing Durant. OKC is sitting at 7th and Rockets at 3rd. Westbrook is averaging a triple double at 30, 10 and 10 and Harden is right behind him at 28, 8 and 12.
                          Ooouuu never knew both teams were playing that good. I knew Harden and Russell were killing it though. The only problem is it seems neither team plays much defense. But I guess Houston can get away with it since their offence is as good as it is. And D'Antoni has never cared about defence along with Harden
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I guess moving him to point guard was one of the smartest things he could have done for Harden

Comment

• Well if Houston is actually playing this good RIP to the Raptors on Sunday. Especially on a back to back

Comment

Harden is not wired to be naturally a ball hog. So it was easy for D'Antoni to tap his strengths and maximize it.

I truly believed that Derozan cannot be fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X