Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Canada wins that tournament EVERY YEAR. They didn't win it this year...big deal. I'm sure they'll win it again next year.
    Yeah but we were hosting the tournament...

Comment

Canada wins that tournament EVERY YEAR. They didn't win it this year...big deal. I'm sure they'll win it again next year.
      I know BIG F**ing Deal

Comment

By every year, you mean once in the past eight years?

2010 on: USA, Russia, Sweden, USA, Finland, Canada, Finland, USA.

Clueless and a traitor to our great country.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          By every year, you mean once in the past eight years?

2010 on: USA, Russia, Sweden, USA, Finland, Canada, Finland, USA.

Clueless and a traitor to our great country.
          eh, the real proof is when our seasoned NHL vets kick the ever-loving shit out of everyone in the olympics anyways. Our last olympic squad was the most dominant hockey team i've seen internationally in years (scores don't reflect it but if you watched the games you know what i mean). The junior canadians are too nice. they need time to get nasty.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            eh, the real proof is when our seasoned NHL vets kick the ever-loving shit out of everyone in the olympics anyways. Our last olympic squad was the most dominant hockey team i've seen internationally in years (scores don't reflect it but if you watched the games you know what i mean). The junior canadians are too nice. they need time to get nasty.
            Last Olympics team looked boring at shallow observation, but they operated like an emotionless killer robot that destroyed the rhythm and hope of the US Hockey Team for the Gold Medal. The Ladies Canadian team stole all the drama

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              Last Olympics team looked boring at shallow observation, but they operated like an emotionless killer robot that destroyed the rhythm and hope of the US Hockey Team for the Gold Medal. The Ladies Canadian team stole all the drama
              Was that the one where we beat Sweden for gold at 6 o clock in the morning?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• K this board needs to make Team East great again n go out n vote for Kyle Lowry and DeMar #NBAVOTE

Its a complete joke they're not starting especially with the size our fanbase....

TO/Canada seriously needs to do a better job getting behind their athletes

rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  K this board needs to make Team East great again n go out n vote for Kyle Lowry and DeMar #NBAVOTE

Its a complete joke they're not starting especially with the size our fanbase....

TO/Canada seriously needs to do a better job getting behind their athletes
                  Kyle Lowery! #NBAVote

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Was that the one where we beat Sweden for gold at 6 o clock in the morning?
                    yep. yah I was wrong, it was Sweden, but same game plan towards Kessel's US Team

Comment

• Westbrook is working officials

Comment

• Troy Terry is my new hero.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Troy Terry is my new hero.

Comment

• Wow. Leafs. Wow. Wow. Wow. What the fuck is going on?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Wow. Leafs. Wow. Wow. Wow. What the fuck is going on?
                              4-0! In 15 fucking minutes. Wow.

Comment

• Game #36: Toronto Raptors 118 - Chicago Bulls 123

1/7/17. 5 pm.

Probable Starters:

Raptors
                                C - JV
                                PF - Noguiera
                                SF - Carroll
                                SG - DeRozan
                                PG - Lowry

Bulls
                                C - Lopez
                                PF - Gibson
                                SF - Butler
                                SG - Wade
                                PG - MCW

This is going to be a tough game. The Bulls are like the Kings/Hornets. They have our number.

Also, Jimmy Butler is the one guy that really gives DeRozan the most trouble. Keep an eye on that matchup.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X