• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bebe looking good against starters.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Grizzlies game inspired the boys to start passing to the big fella JV! Lol

Comment

• ugh wade.

he created all that contact. if JV had his hand straight up it should be a no-call. but it probably would still have been called, so...

Comment

• Love Norman but he can't guard Wade. It was proven in the playoffs last season
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• dafuq is cory joseph doing out there?
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Joseph just dribbled the ball for 20 secs then gave it to Lowry. Lowry bailed him out with a tough shot.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• joseph has no clue what play he's calling.

Comment

• Everyone was pissed at Cojo on that play, but he bailed himself out.

Comment

• Norm is aggressive

Comment

• Lowry should go for a triple double

Comment

• wade still bitching at refs i see. whiny fuck

Comment

• Normally I blame Cory but literally no one was moving with any force. Know one was getting themselves open.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Norm has been having a lot of problems finishing the past few weeks. Love the aggressiveness though.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Normally I blame Cory but literally no one was moving with any force. Know one was getting themselves open.
                              that's because they were all confused by his play call as far as i could tell.

Comment

• these jumpers suck, lets go back inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X