Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I wonder if you had an IQ contest between Bebe and a bird who would win ...
    Bird
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Cory is having a great offensive game

3/3 from 3s

5/6 fg

14 points
      Yet why does Raptor nation have a collective exhale and sigh of relief when he goes out of the game at the 6 min mark... He is an accident waiting to happen..
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Can we please rebound? Like PLEASE
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          And this is a perfect example of why you still can't get rid of Ross. Norman still isn't a proven enough 3 point shooter.
          I honestly was thinking the same thing. Ross was struggling earlier but he's a shooter and you just knew he'd make some shots eventually.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Yet why does Raptor nation have a collective exhale and sigh of relief when he goes out of the game at the 6 min mark... He is an accident waiting to happen..
            Yup. Perfect example of why stats don't tell the whole picture sometimes. Thank God he hit some 3s but he's been bad other than that
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              I honestly was thinking the same thing. Ross was struggling earlier but he's a shooter and you just knew he'd make some shots eventually.
              Yup. Norman is still off and on and doesn't take anywhere close to the amount of 3s Ross takes.

Comment

• need to go inside

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  And this is a perfect example of why you still can't get rid of Ross. Norman still isn't a proven enough 3 point shooter.
                  Small sample size, but Powell is not a great shooter, but a very efficient one, shot 40% from 3 last season and 39% this season. He is just off tonight. He doesn't have the shooting ability of Ross though.

Comment

• Key to stopping Raptors is to shut down Lowry. Spurs did it with Kawhi and now Jimmy Butler

Comment

• Fuck you Butler. Flashbacks all over again

Comment

• terrible shot selection and our lead is gone. classic.

Comment

• Teams are catching on. Stop Lowry, stop the Raps

Comment

• And they catch up...

Comment

• Bahahaahahah we are gonna lose. Why do we always do this against this damn team. Putting butler on Kyle was sooooo smart.

Comment

• Is the plan to have Kyle guard Jimmy Butler??? Really? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X