Comment

• Oh fuck Cory's back
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'm done....hope our team figures something out

Comment

• Why the hell is Carroll on Harden...

Comment

• Well another horribly coached game. Congrats Casey.

Comment

• Gave up Siakam, 1st rounder 2017 and maybe Bruno... Bruno and Siakam are not really going to amount to much in the league.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                People rag on DeMar for his D but it's not like any of these other wings can actually stay in front of anyone either. Just getting fucking turnstiled.
                There is zero accountability on defense.

Comment

• Go for Millsap and see.

If not blow it up and develop the youth and wait for guys like Wiggins to hit free agency while building up good high draft picks... we aren't doing much of anything with Lebron for another 5 years likely...

Comment

• this team is miserable to watch on both ends. not only are they playing ineffectively but it's ugly on top of that.

Comment

• This team is just frustrating this year. It's just a more high powered offensive version of the 2014-15 team.

IF Masai isn't willing to make a risky move to upgrade then just fucking blow up the roster. This is stupid.

We have no chance of beating Cleveland and I don't even feel comfortable about getting out of the 1st round. We play Chicago and we're going out in round 1. If we get to round 2 and have to play Boston without homecourt (they're going to pass us in the standings very soon here) we're fucking done.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        Go for Millsap and see.

If not blow it up and develop the youth and wait for guys like Wiggins to hit free agency while building up good high draft picks... we aren't doing much of anything with Lebron for another 5 years likely...
                        lol

Comment

• Trade Derozan, Joseph, Bebe and future picks for Butler and Gibson

Comment

• We look like just an average eastern conference team

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                              We look like just an average eastern conference team

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
                              Not even

Comment

• Good news, after today's game we have a pretty easy schedule
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X