Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Lowry is beat. Without this true MVP, they belong to the upper echelon of mediocrity.
    He plays too much... when they play teams like Brooklyn he shouldnt be playing more than 25 mins.

Comment

Lowry is beat. Without this true MVP, they belong to the upper echelon of mediocrity.
      You can say this for every team without the best player playing well.....We get it!

Comment

• You want to know why our defence is down so drastically???

In two words.....

DEMARRE CARROLL

No coincidence he barely played through out the last season and now this idiot allows blow bys all day, never seems to be in the right position, even when he is supposedly "helping" on defence he's not actually doubling or closing in on the double, he's just out of position so gets burnt for open jumpers, commits dumb fouls etc etc....this guy is just an idiot that needs to go!

Comment

• The difference having a Biyombo, teams would have seconds driving in the lane.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
            Make. A. Fucking. Move. Masai.

Stop standing pat this team isn't good enough to do anything. Barely squeaked into the conference finals last year and we look worse this year. It's not our fucking birthright to get back there and Chicago and Boston are not going to just sit there and let us waltz back there to get our asses kicked by Cleveland again.

MAKE A MOVE.
            calm down.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              Am i the only one not worried

out next five

vs BOS
              vs BKN
              vs NYK
              @ BKN
              @ PHI
              This will at least be an easier stretch... they should win all, but I say they'll win 4...

But this is the bottom of the barrel scraps (except Boston which will be tough with Thomas playing this time, he didnt play the 1st game)... they have proven they are still shorten handed against the top tier teams, guys they will potentially play in the playoffs...

Comment

• If Masai makes a move I hope he does it after the Boston game

I want a full squad when facing them
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

out next five

vs BOS
                  vs BKN
                  vs NYK
                  @ BKN
                  @ PHI
                  They have trouble beating high caliber playoff teams though. Just like 14-15. Yeah i'm worried.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

out next five

vs BOS
                    vs BKN
                    vs NYK
                    @ BKN
                    @ PHI
                    Beating up on the worst teams in the league won't make me feel that much better

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      You want to know why our defence is down so drastically???

In two words.....

DEMARRE CARROLL

No coincidence he barely played through out the last season and now this idiot allows blow bys all day, never seems to be in the right position, even when he is supposedly "helping" on defence he's not actually doubling or closing in on the double, he's just out of position so gets burnt for open jumpers, commits dumb fouls etc etc....this guy is just an idiot that needs to go!
                      Ironically we got him for his D... and it's been his liability. He's not his old Atlanta self.

But no one is going to take him either so your kinda stuck with him...

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        You can say this for every team without the best player playing well.....We get it!
                        I thought some of you are saying that Demar should be included in that conversation. Guess not, was just trying to make sure.

Comment

The difference having a Biyombo, teams would have seconds driving in the lane.
                          Yep. I think Biyombo's impact has been really understated. Was no coincidence that Casey made those offense-defense subs with Biyombo/JV last year. He just adds a dimension to the team defensively with his mobility and ability to protect the rim. To suggest that he wasn't a major reason for us being good defensively last year is just wrong.

Comment

• Sullinger hurt has killed us at the PF...

I dont get why Poeltl and Siakam are not getting minutes in 905... waste just sitting them on the bench...

Comment

I thought some of you are saying that Demar should be included in that conversation. Guess not, was just trying to make sure.
                              Demar is a Legend in Toronto like it or not
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Raptors had no legs in the 4th. Losing to elite teams is getting old. Balls in your court Masai.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X