Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Sullinger hurt has killed us at the PF...

I dont get why Poeltl and Siakam are not getting minutes in 905... waste just sitting them on the bench...
    He's going to help Rebounding for sure

Lowry-DeRozan-Carroll-Pat-Sul

is a pretty good line up in crunch time
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Im really thinking if the Raps should take the risk to sign Lowry to max for 5 years (which is likely what he'll want)... he'll be near 37 at the end of the deal and i dont see any 36-37 pg who were anything decent...

It's a franchise altering decision -- Masai should be getting Casey to play Delon some good minutes when he returns... CuJO is what he is, nothing special... even give Vanvleet some mins damn it!

Comment

• Everyone should calm down we were not going to beat a rested rockets team after we played a back to back ot game. If we lose to the Celtics on tuesday however we should then start panicking as we won't be the 2nd in the east anymore.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
          Yep. I think Biyombo's impact has been really understated. Was no coincidence that Casey made those offense-defense subs with Biyombo/JV last year. He just adds a dimension to the team defensively with his mobility and ability to protect the rim. To suggest that he wasn't a major reason for us being good defensively last year is just wrong.
          Biz masks the guards defensive deficiencies.

Comment

• This falls on all of us.
            No disrespect to Rocwell but we need a better game thread against Boston.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
              Everyone should calm down we were not going to beat a rested rockets team after we played a back to back ot game. If we lose to the Celtics on tuesday however we should then start panicking as we won't be the 2nd in the east anymore.
              Agreed. That game should be the one the Raptors have marked on the calender and should be prepared for.

Comment

• Poeltl needs PT

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                  Everyone should calm down we were not going to beat a rested rockets team after we played a back to back ot game. If we lose to the Celtics on tuesday however we should then start panicking as we won't be the 2nd in the east anymore.
                  It's the biggest game of the year. Healthy Isiah Thomas who's been killing it... another challenge for the Raps...

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    I thought some of you are saying that Demar should be included in that conversation. Guess not, was just trying to make sure.
                    Demar is a very good player. About to be a 3 time all-star. Had 36 points 6 rebounds and 5 assists on 13/21 FG 10/10 FT tonight

Had 36 points 8 rebounds last night

So what are you saying? Demar is the least of our problems man. Stop trying to make this a Kyle vs. Demar thing. It makes no sense.

Comment

• I said this last summer, letting Biz walk in the offseason was a hige mistake. This team look exactly like the team the Wizards swept 2 years ago.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raps should try to get Millsap. We have ample prospects. 2 picks in 2017. ATL really took nobody but a pick for Korver.

Raps could easily just add someone like Siakam, Sullinger and one pick and should be able to land Millsap (just need to decide which contract to ship to match Millsap's... )...

Comment

It's the biggest game of the year. Healthy Isiah Thomas who's been killing it... another challenge for the Raps...
                          I think the IT lowry matchup is on our favour. IT can't guard anyone with his height.

Also their 2nd best player Avery Bradley might not play either he is injured with an Achilles strain

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I said this last summer, letting Biz walk in the offseason was a hige mistake. This team look exactly like the team the Wizards swept 2 years ago.
                            but they couldn't afford his 15 mil contract.

They need to pay Lowry and P Pat is also a free agent this year, so PF needs to be filled. Poeltl will be a fine C in the next year or so.

Also Ibaka is a free agent next year, again not sure if Toronto can afford.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I said this last summer, letting Biz walk in the offseason was a hige mistake. This team look exactly like the team the Wizards swept 2 years ago.
                              I honestly agree. At least bring in a replacement....Someone similar. We don't need even need an offensive guy... just someone who enjoys playing defense and cares about nothing else. Any offense from said player would be a bonus.

Comment

Im really thinking if the Raps should take the risk to sign Lowry to max for 5 years (which is likely what he'll want)... he'll be near 37 at the end of the deal and i dont see any 36-37 pg who were anything decent...

It's a franchise altering decision -- Masai should be getting Casey to play Delon some good minutes when he returns... CuJO is what he is, nothing special... even give Vanvleet some mins damn it!
                                The risk is fine if you make a move to upgrade this season that actually gives us a fighting chance.

But just keeping this same team together then maxing out Lowry? Not good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X